IGNORED

Old Iranian Hooker on Walking Street

wanking

The world would be so boring if everyone was attracted to the same type.

Wan King is attracted to women with meat on their bones and large knockers.

Why is your tastes for walking skeletons any better?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lick her holes...who's paying who

Haha gotta luv that comment!

If you only thinking bout them big titties, what bout the stretched stomach and wrinkly ass?

I always ask a lady to show me her stomach when she has a busty figure. I once had a bad experience in BKK with a girl with big tits, but a very very ugly stomach + ass. Even though I paid for a LT, I just told her to give me a BJ, came on her face and I sent her home.

Lesson learned.

Greetings from Pattaya.

Been here since Monday night, and its been a serious whirlwind. Will report all soon including pics of the Chubby Thai babes Ive fucked to date.

Was down on Walking street tonight and saw several Russian women pretending to be tourists (or so I was informed) who are on the game. Man some were really hot and I am going to fuck at least one before I leave.

Saw this old Iranian lady slinking up beside any Middle Eastern blokes she could find and offering her services. Many guys seemed interested in her but must have found her too expensive as they didnt go with her.

I went up to her and she told me 1500 baht for short time, with covered blow. She said max time would be around 40 minutes, and that I could lick her holes. I didnt go for it, but man I will jerk off over this old MILF later. She had fine big titten...

Not my cup of tea.

• 3 months later...

I can hook up with white women at home, no need to in Thailand... But as far as a middle eastern lady goes, if she was good looking then sure, but this one just isnt cutting it for me.

I am sorry but it is not my cup of tea. I do not like girl box. Also price is not so hot

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 4 months later...

I saw her strolling WS last year. No f'ing way would I tap that shit, especially in Pattaya. Now, if I were horny in Tehran . . . .

BHP