IGNORED

Reliable and Knowledgeable Law Firm?

kuffki

Trying to find a reliable and "good" law firm to set up a company and handle all the matters.

Can any business owners recommend good firm that they are using for long time or have used for long time and proven to be good at what they do.

My case is not complicated but would be little tricky due t the nature of the business, and hence i am trying to find "good" law firm with vast experience and knowledge.

Company's such as Sunbelt or Siam Legal only good at charging ridiculous prices but from many reviews are plain useless with many problems arising due to their negligence.

so naturally a smaller firm would be ideal.

Any suggestions would be much appriciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

Hi,

We maybe able to help you i return to Thailand on the 26 th January and we use a small company to handle my set up in Thailand.

IL forward you the details once i get them.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Found Sunbelt (Thai) great in Bangkok but useless in pattaya (farang)

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

A good law firm ? In a country where you buy a law degree ....are ya shitting me ???? Just save you money for "prossing" fees....

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

A good law firm ? In a country where you buy a law degree ....are ya shitting me ???? Just save you money for "prossing" fees....

I guess reading is not one of your strongest attributes, neither is the manners. But i am sure you good for something

Found Sunbelt (Thai) great in Bangkok but useless in pattaya (farang)

Pattaya office has been closed down.

I have read a number of reviews from people who used Sunbelt in BKK and according to them nothing but trouble.

I have also used them for a few things and must say was not impressed at all-but i was always dealing with a foreigner

Siam Legal is a good place.

I've talked with them in the past regarding my business.

It can be a little expensive though.

Siam Legal

Good luck!

Siam Legal is a good place.

I've talked with them in the past regarding my business.

It can be a little expensive though.

Siam Legal

Good luck!

Thanks for that, will retype the posting and highlight important points, may be this way, there will not be idiotic posts

Trying to find a reliable and "good" law firm to set up a company and handle all the matters.

Can any business owners recommend good firm that they are using for long time or have used for long time and proven to be good at what they do.

My case is not complicated but would be little tricky due t the nature of the business, and hence i am trying to find "good" law firm with vast experience and knowledge.

Company's such as Sunbelt or Siam Legal only good at charging ridiculous prices but from many reviews are plain useless with many problems arising due to their negligence.

so naturally a smaller firm would be ideal.

Any suggestions would be much appriciated