IGNORED

Boss Suites Hotel

Gone with the wind

Has anyone stayed at this place yet?

New place on Soi 4 - looks nice.

Boss Suites

Looking for something a littler cheaper for my next visit and their promo price seems a bargin.

Could be a litter far down the Soi though.

Stayed there for 4 days on my way home great place nice rooms.

But the bathroom stank the smell was coming back up through drain.

At times the whole room would smell.

• 3 months later...

I just read your comment on smelling drains.. I was asking about Boss Suites on another guest friendly post...I heard from Trip Advisor -that it is now OK now-- the smell??? When did you stay..Which room?? 1st floor or 2cd? I hear they have to 2 blocks-sides of the hotel..

I know it's about 10 minutes hike in from Nana/Sukhumvit,but free tuk tuk back out to Sukhumvit- until 9pm. The hotel looks really nice place for little money-as they still have soft opening on Agoda. under 1400 baht a night- and is guest friendly and a in-room safe-small pool-and breakfast included...

Just really would appreciate detail on how bad the smell from drain is and if anyway to avoid it--2cd floor??? I am even thinking about putting some sort of rubber -round mats- on top of drains- when not using..as I really want to stay there...nice for price and location.... Please, your thoughts again??? Thanks :P

Boss suites is one of those places that is good value for money but the website definitely ups the ante a bit. The rooms dont look that spic and span in real but it is still good value. It is located down a smal side Soi off Soi 4 (Soi nana) opposite the entrance to The Woraburi.

Both have good rates on agoda as follows

Boss Suites - http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/boss_suites.html - small saving but get the loyalty points

Woraburi - http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/woraburi_sukhumvit_hotel.html - big saving over direct booking.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I stayed there for 6 days in March. I thought it was a good deal for 1500 Baht - no complaints from me. The staff were very friendly, the room was fine with some nice touches especially the glass wall to the bathroom ! A reasonable free breakfast for the early risers too.

Of course, those that struggle to walk more than 20 paces might find the location a challenge...

• 2 weeks later...

I was a long term patron of Dynasty Inn until I gave the Boss Suites a shot.

I will not being going back to Dynasty Inn. Other than the location, Dynasty doesn't have a lot going for it. All that wooden/synthetic wall cladding makes the Dynasty one hell of a fire trap. The wooden steps on the stairwell don't give you a great fuzzy and warm feeling when and if the Dynasty burns.

The Boss Suites is great value....if you don't mind the 5 minute walk back from Nana Ent. Cent.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice, cheap hotel, GF though a little far down Soi 4 for some.

Bawdy.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 3 months later...

I stayed there for two nights last year. They have really nice rooms, great breakfast and also good food for lunch. The service is good with a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain Station. Maybe for some people it is a little bit to far to walk there. I also sometimes took a motorbike taxi for 5 or 10 baht from Nana bts to the hotel.

I can recommend this place and would stay there again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks fine but a bit far in the soi.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 4 weeks later...

I am checking it out. Being a total newbie to BKK, I was wondering if I should really choose something closer?

I am checking it out. Being a total newbie to BKK, I was wondering if I should really choose something closer?

Closer to what ? It takes 5 minutes to walk to Sukhumvit, during which time you will have passed Nana and most of the bars often mentioned on the forums. A further 5 minutes will get you to the Skytrain station. I appreciate this may be considered a severe cardiovascular workout by some though. :rolleyes:

I enjoyed staying there, it might be a bit of a walk to Suk for some, but taxis in BKK are dirt cheap.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 7 months later...

never stayed there but have checked it out .. not a bad location .. far enough away from the noise of soi 4 bars / entertainment area but close enough to reach easily .. has a tuktuk to nana etc .. even though it is only a 10 minute walk .. have stayed at the woraburi numerous times .. and location very close .. pete mac

Closer to what ? It takes 5 minutes to walk to Sukhumvit, during which time you will have passed Nana and most of the bars often mentioned on the forums. A further 5 minutes will get you to the Skytrain station. I appreciate this may be considered a severe cardiovascular workout by some though. :rolleyes:

Well it is after you have fucked your ST several times from all angles shoved her out the door and you're out after it again.........!! And in April that heat can jump on you severely.

When its not hot, like in say January, I've walked from 4 to 22 and its a very easy stroll, add searing heat and humidity - fk that.

Just stayed there yesterday..Loved the place and will be staying again end of my trip, It is a walk from Nana, but no problem for me. Definite value for money and the girls loved the place. I booked with Tim from thaihoteldiscounts.com

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I also stayed here, for just one night though, had no problems with it and was good value for money at the time, free tuk tuk was a nice touch.

Did get lost about 3AM with two go-go girls, there are 2 lifts, one on ground floor, and one on 1st floor restaurant... The G Floor lift takes you to half the rooms, and 1st floor lift takes you to other half.....

Man, that was a mind fuck

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

I also stayed here, for just one night though, had no problems with it and was good value for money at the time, free tuk tuk was a nice touch.

Did get lost about 3AM with two go-go girls, there are 2 lifts, one on ground floor, and one on 1st floor restaurant... The G Floor lift takes you to half the rooms, and 1st floor lift takes you to other half.....

Man, that was a mind fuck

:GoldenSmile1: Mate similar happened to me...Was sent down to the 2nd from the 4th floor by the cleaner as I was in the wrong part of the hotel, then decided to avoid the lift and use the stairs. Saw the same cleaner when I hit the 4th floor. I felt a right tool.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

Just stayed there yesterday..Loved the place and will be staying again end of my trip, It is a walk from Nana, but no problem for me. Definite value for money and the girls loved the place. I booked with Tim from www.thaihoteldiscounts.com

Thanks Alleycat,

Glad to see my good recommendations are intact. So glad you like it. Thought it was great value for money.

Tim

Thanks Alleycat,

Glad to see my good recommendations are intact. So glad you like it. Thought it was great value for money.

Tim

Your recommendations are top notch mate, hence the reason I always use you. It was thanks to you I stayed at the Kingston Suites...my favourite of all the hotels I've stayed in for an amazing price.

ALLEY

• 2 weeks later...

Boss Suites hotel is a very nice and beautiful hotel.Definite value for money and the girls loved the place.I will stay in me and my family.Its a very clean and beautiful room.

Edited by zartash

• 4 weeks later...

Have just stay 3 days in Boss Suites hotel and will said a good hotel to the price and very friendly staff. 10 min. walk from nana and 15 min from Nana BTS.