IGNORED

Bringing a friend on his first trip to Pattaya

Hi guys,

I am planning to bring a friend to Pattaya for his first time ever in LOS but I haven't been there myself for almost 2 years now... As we can only stay for 3 days and 2 nights I was wondering if anyone could give me a few advices as to where I should bring him to blow his mind and make sure he becomes another addict!!

I'd like to show him the best of the action and i dont mind whether it is Gogo bars, Beer bars, clubs or anything else for that matter! I just want to make sure he's gonna have the time of his life!

So please can you help me out and tell where to go these days to find the best atmosphere and the most friendly/beautiful girls??

Thanks a lot, I promise a TR will follow soon as we are going in 2 or 3 weeks from now!

Oh yeah, just thought about that now, but if you could recommend some nice and nasty shows I'm sure he'd love it!

Thanks again!!!

Zeuta

do the 6 after dinner,then a soapy,then see few gogos then a long time for the night

repeat every day

should amaze him

works for me any way

good luck

just wonder round,you have a blast

place crawling with pussy

Get him to Devil's Den at 2pm to reserve a couple of cuties. Silver Star in Soi7 is good fun and take in the Angelwitch show about 10pm preferably with a LT in tow. Then on to a disco maybe.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Hmmm. you've only got two nights. So you need to use them well.

I'd suggest a gogo tour of Walking Street. Do all the big ones and catch a show at anglewitch.

That should blow his mind for the first trip.

You coudl do that for two nights and still not vist them all.

During the day its got to be Soi6.

Plus a trip to Devils Den.

Try not to plan to much, the poor boy will need plenty of time and power for shagging.

Don't waste any of your precious time with the tourist junk. He needs to spend every minute either shagging, drinking or visting new bars.

Probably worth a few drinks in one of the nightclubs.

PLus a few games of connect 4 at some of the beer bars.

Oh and get him a soapy.

And then get him another with two ladies. :P

and if theres time get him blown of downstairs at the pumpstation. Its a bit old and rundown but its one of the places people always hear about in the old stories.

His cocks going to be in a sling by the time he comes home

Edited by hazze

It won't matter what u do, The look on newbie face the first time they walk in a go go is pricless. just walking aroung pattaya is better fun than anything.

I had a friend i took for the first time, he dosn't drink and is a shy guy.... the first beer bar we went to and the first girl that jump in his lap was the only girl he stayed with for 10 days. No

go go's no massage no clubs, he just stayed in his room and fucked for 10 days.... lol. When we got home he told everybody he had the b est time in his life.

Thanks for the replies so far guys! I have no doubts my friend's gonna be amazed!

So far, I am sure we'll be going to angelwitch to catch a show (what kind of show do they do by the way?), a trip to Devil's Den also seems to be a must do and of course Walking Street as I remember very well the smile that wouldnt go off my face when I went there the first time!

Some of you suggested a soapy but can anyone tell me a good one to go to?

Also if you could give me a name for a nice disco would be nice, I have looked around and it seems that Insomnia might be good, any feedback?

And any Gogo bar or Beer bar that would be a shame to miss?

My friend's been living in Asia (Singapore) for over 9 months and has never been to Thailand so the more info i can get from you guys, the more I can make sure he wants to go back there the next time i'm in Asia!

Thanks again for any info you feel like sharing!

Zeuta