IGNORED

Top attractions in Patt's

Adam Clayton

Besides pussy, what are the best things to see and do during the daytime? I remember riding some go-karts in south Pattaya but the people I had to stay with just wanted to drink. Hell, This next trip I want to see some cool things around Pattaya or close by. Let's hear everyones favorite sight to see or attraction. Thank you.

my brain is full of spiders and there's garlic in my soul

Hi there yes ive done the go karts as well very good, also went to the temple on the beach made out off wood very good, but pussy and bars No 1

I've heard there is Ripleys Believe it or not museum and also a Water park somewhere near by which could be fun!

Besides Pussy there are two other entrances to explore 555555 sorry

A great post by Shuggy with many attractions around Pattaya

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10768-doing-tourist-things-in-pattaya/page__st__12__p__149012__hl__attractions__fromsearch__1entry149012

One attraction not mentioned in that post is Flight of the Gibbon which is something I am planning on doing when I get to pats in June.

http://www.treetopasia.com/thailand-holiday/pattaya

Cheers

You could go to one of the pistol ranges and sharpen your firearms skills.

Or go out to Bira and hone your motorcycle riding skills on a race track!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

• 2 weeks later...

I usually go to sauna , cinema /BIG C / ,Siraha Tiger Zoo and sometimes get a cab to Bang Saen just for leax on not overcrowded beach without mongers. Long distance walk along Jomtien beach is worth to consider too but only during day light becouse that area is very dangerous after dark .

:)

One suggestion might be to spend a day exploring Koh Larn and its beaches. It's one of the only places I'll rent a motorbike because the traffic is pretty light. Beautiful island and it's cheap and easy to get to by ferry from Pattaya.

PC260023a.jpg

Suggest it to your LT BF and you'll earn points! ;-)

Edited by buddyedgewood
If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Besides pussy, what are the best things to see and do during the daytime? I remember riding some go-karts in south Pattaya but the people I had to stay with just wanted to drink. Hell, This next trip I want to see some cool things around Pattaya or close by. Let's hear everyones favorite sight to see or attraction. Thank you.

have a good wank

I like to get a Honda transalp from Mr Wirat on beach road and take it off into the hills

nearly zero traffic and the roads around Golden Buddha mountain and the wats are very scenic.

Lots of cheapy places to eat in the villages just make sure theres plenty of petrol in the bike as there are no roadside sellers and stations are very few and far between once you get off sukhumvit highway ( can you tell why I mention this)

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48799-the-sanctuary-of-truth/

The Sanctuary of truth...Its not for everyone, but well worth a visit...

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

:Insanity: :Drink4: :Grin_Jump1::rolleyes:

Image0014.jpg

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

:Drink4: :Grin_Jump1::rolleyes::)

Image0014.jpg

:Insanity: YEA nice Very nice NONG NOOCH is also nice park with big Pacaderms you can sit on .AND they sit on you too and play football the gals may like it

cheers chris :)

DSC00031.JPG

Wriggley Tin 1

One suggestion might be to spend a day exploring Koh Larn and its beaches. It's one of the only places I'll rent a motorbike because the traffic is pretty light. Beautiful island and it's cheap and easy to get to by ferry from Pattaya.

PC260023a.jpg

Suggest it to your LT BF and you'll earn points! ;-)

how cheap, and how long does it take to get here from Patt?

thanks

"It all made sense intellectually. But I've never trusted extremes, whether it be drug addiction, religious fanaticism, or zero-carb diets."

how cheap, and how long does it take to get here from Patt?

thanks

You should get a bike for no more than 400 bht maybe 300 low season. The ferry takes about 40 to 45 mins and has just risen to a massive 30 bht one way.

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

It's too hot to get up in daylight. Good job there's not much to do anyway! A trip to Koh Larn is worth the mighty effort (once) and maybe a round of golf if that's your thing. Otherwise it's drinking and pussy in the wee hours!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

People always give you a look like your talking shit when you say it, but there is actually quite a bit to do during the daytime in Pattaya besides chasing pussy.

Go Karting at South Pattaya (EasyKart) - I discovered they also have a skydiving simulator there as well! Great fun, but expensive as hell - 1500 baht for 2 mins - I thought girls were the quickest way to blow money in Pattaya. I was wrong. I know skydivers from Sydney who travel to Kuala Lumpur to practice their moves in the simulator, wait till I tell them they can do it in Patts.

Get a speedboat over to Koh Larn Island. Hire Scooters and explore the island. Go to the shooting range and let off some rounds from a variety of pistols, shotguns and rifles. Another quick way to burn some baht. Hire a jetski and try and scare some of the russian girls.

Go and check out the Sanctuary of Truth at North Pattaya. You can also duck down and see the dolphin show which is down at the water there.

Go to Pattaya Park Tower at Jomtien and take the flying fox down from 56 stories. Not recommended for the larger gent, those wires look a little weak to me.

Go and ride the ATV's or buggys out in the bush and get all muddied up, without being on Soi 6.

Go out to Siam Elephant, ride some elephants (not the same elephants you ride back at home) and watch some monkeys do some crazy shit.

Flight of The Gibbon flying fox - haven't tried this one yet but its on the list for the next trip.

I'm still a newbie so I'm sure there is plenty more I don't know about yet. These are all good places to take plenty of "legitimate" photos for your trip to show family, work colleagues and prudish friends.

Of course this is all based on you being AWAKE and OUTSIDE your hotel room during the day. Two things that many (like myself) struggle with.

You should get a bike for no more than 400 bht maybe 300 low season. The ferry takes about 40 to 45 mins and has just risen to a massive 30 bht one way.

not bad. do you know of any interesting things to do at Koh Larn?

People always give you a look like your talking shit when you say it, but there is actually quite a bit to do during the daytime in Pattaya besides chasing pussy.

Go Karting at South Pattaya (EasyKart) - I discovered they also have a skydiving simulator there as well! Great fun, but expensive as hell - 1500 baht for 2 mins - I thought girls were the quickest way to blow money in Pattaya. I was wrong. I know skydivers from Sydney who travel to Kuala Lumpur to practice their moves in the simulator, wait till I tell them they can do it in Patts.

Get a speedboat over to Koh Larn Island. Hire scooters and explore the island. Go to the shooting range and let off some rounds from a variety of pistols, shotguns and rifles. Another quick way to burn some baht. Hire a jetski and try and scare some of the russian girls.

Go and check out the Sanctuary of Truth at North Pattaya. You can also duck down and see the dolphin show which is down at the water there.

Go to Pattaya Park Tower at Jomtien and take the flying fox down from 56 stories. Not recommended for the larger gent, those wires look a little weak to me.

Go and ride the ATV's or buggys out in the bush and get all muddied up, without being on Soi 6.

Go out to Siam Elephant, ride some elephants (not the same elephants you ride back at home) and watch some monkeys do some crazy shit.

Flight of The Gibbon flying fox - haven't tried this one yet but its on the list for the next trip.

I'm still a newbie so I'm sure there is plenty more I don't know about yet. These are all good places to take plenty of "legitimate" photos for your trip to show family, work colleagues and prudish friends.

Of course this is all based on you being AWAKE and OUTSIDE your hotel room during the day. Two things that many (like myself) struggle with.

Man, all of this sounds like a blast. And you're 100% right, it'll be nice to have a ton of family-friendly pics to bring back.

"You went to Thailand for 10 days. What'd you do all that time?"

"uh... What are you, the police?!??"

"It all made sense intellectually. But I've never trusted extremes, whether it be drug addiction, religious fanaticism, or zero-carb diets."

Why not try Horseshoe Point for some Horse Riding Lessons and a game of Polo?

WOW! thamk you all for the advice! It looks like I will find plenty to do there on this trip! I cant wait, and my BM's are finally getting on board. 226 days to go!

my brain is full of spiders and there's garlic in my soul

One attraction not mentioned in that post is Flight of the Gibbon which is something I am planning on doing when I get to pats in June.

http://www.treetopasia.com/thailand-holiday/pattaya

Cheers

Don't know how I missed this post. This looks so much fun, like one of those Real World/Road Rules Challenge things, without the drama.

I'm definitely doing this.