IGNORED

Tony59329

I just tried it this week here in the states on a conference call to mexico, worked very well.

If you have a smart phone, ie. iPhone, Blackberry and others. You can download skype to the phone. All you need then is a wifi connection to use skype on your phone.

I used this method this past summer while in Europe to call the states. I put $20 in my skype account and never came close to using it all. I used my phone atleast an hour a day for a month. You can even assign your cellphone number to skype, so when you call friends your cell number comes up on their caller ID.

Skype is a great way to save money as long as you have a wifi connection for your phone.

technical question go in the technical forum??? anything you can do at home can be done in thailand over the net (sometimes a proxy may be required but in general you will not have any issues.)

tony you need to read a little more before asking so many questions..... most have been answered a hundred times and you will come across the answers you need many times.

i will add you will love pattaya and thailand in general, just relax go with the flow and dont act like a chav and you wont have any problems.

JJ

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

JJ

Good slap on the wrist...Just trying to make 50 and also trying to get a lot of good info. Trying to read all the threads is quite a daunting task.

Is it worth bringing a pay as you go iphone from the uk to Pattaya for a say a 6 month period, does the iphone not rely on the G3 to stay permanently freely connected? i don't have one right now, but was thinking of buying one, and in June im back in Patts for 6 months