Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for SEO services

Pattaya Protagonist

Hi,

I can help you if you need SEO and also CMS done.

I'm located in BKK but have condo in Jomtien.

I may be there this week if you want to meet up.

Rick - CEO

www.netropolitanworks.com

www.SEO-Bangkok-Thailand.com

Please send me a PM if you can do SEO for my website

I believe LaaMok (Addicts Forum admin) also provides the service, One thing I would recommend when getting SEO done is to ask your provider for examples of websites and the increase in traffic and page rank. I recently hired a person from odesk.. who had a really impressive CV, loads of sample site and sounded like he knew what he was talking about. Then he totally ruined my site lol, and I later found out the sites he had in his folio didn't rank well at all..

Best of luck with your SEO efforts though :Banghead2:

I might be able to give you some hints on what is good SEO practice, as I've implemented some SEO changes at me various jobs, but I'm no expert.

One book I found useful, light and easy to read was Building Findable Websites.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Building-Findable-Websites-Standards-Beyond/dp/0321526287/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262694878&sr=8-1

Just make sure that who ever you have advising/building your site only uses white SEO tricks, black SEO tricks will get your barred from the search engines quickly, and grey SEO tricks can become black without you knowing.

One thing I would recommend when getting SEO done is to ask your provider for examples of websites and the increase in traffic and page rank.

Very true. Also, as high quality SEO can be expensive, you should use providers who do work on no win fee basis, many do now.

• 3 weeks later...

Very true. Also, as high quality SEO can be expensive, you should use providers who do work on no win fee basis, many do now.

Lots of advice and only some of the parts of it correct. I was listening to someone just a few days ago telling a property website owner he could get him on page one of Google Serps in 24 hours.

Asking for proof of results is fair enough but the expected results have to be realistic. SEO is NOT an overnight panacea and too many people know a little about it and there are a lot better benchmarks than just page rank and increased traffic.

I do SEO for companies and we get results. Guaranteed rapid results are should be viewed sceptically. SEO needs to be approached from a holistic stand point and involves many different things. No win, no fee is ridiculous though and invites fraudulent practices - same as no English teacher guarantees you will speak fluent English at the end of an English language course.

If you would like some details, send me a PM. I'm in Jomtien.

An egg is always an adventure: the next one might be different

Hi Mr. LowRider

I recommend our company McCoy Incorporated.... we offer Affordable SEO Services. that can truly help you and your website ...to be on top website traffic results.

Please feel free to visit our website or McCoy Incorporated or PM me [email protected] for your further inquiries.

Thanks in advance...

Judith

SEO, McCoy Incorporated

Be careful LR, lots of snake oil salesmen in LOS, and this thread seems to bring out posters with very few posts :GoldenSmile1:

Retired

Be careful LR, lots of snake oil salesmen in LOS, and this thread seems to bring out posters with very few posts :GoldenSmile1:

The number of posts someone has made is a reflection of nothing. However, your advice about snake oild salesmen is *exactly* what I was saying. A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

oh, and seeing you judge people's professionalism by the number of posts this will add one more to my account.

Think Text, Links, Popularity and Reputation.

Write well-written, unique content that focuses on your primary keywords and keyword phrases.

Focus in obtaining quality backlinks, preferably using your keyword phrase as the link, from quality, related sites.

Make sure you have a unique, keyword focused Title tag on every page of your site.

Keep adding fresh new content on a regular basis.

Internally link related pages, using relevant keywords.

If starting out, focus on the 'long tail', 85% of search phrases are used once.

Spiders can't parse flash pages

Use keywords and keyword phrases in text links, image ALT attributes and in your domain name and URLs.

Submit your site map to Google

Quality back links are more important than the quantity.

Don’t try to stuff your text with keywords.

Optimize for Google images. Not only should your links use keyword alt text, but the text around the images should also be related to your keywords.

It's best not to use a shared server, you may have a spammer or banned site as a neighbor.

Register your domain with a provider that will publish your identification information, or Google may see you as a potential spammer.

Make sure your site is easy to navigate, the html is clean, and there are no dead links.

Back Links from non-commercial sites are given higher weight by search engines.

If you have a commercial site, make sure you have a clear 'call to action', not for SEO but for conversions.

Write good meta descriptions since this is usually what is displayed on search pages.

Retired

Piece Corp has given you some good points.

Other things you can do is:

Include a sitemap as part of your web site

There are also specific google sitemap files, have a google it as you'll find a how to and its dead simple.

Make sure you don't have a high code (HTML tags) to content ratio. I'm not sure how much HTML in a page is bad, but it is something I've seen mentioned in countless places.

It is also worth noting that the rules which govern SEO change quite regularly so it is a constantly evolving field.

DJ NRG is right in that you shouldn't expect to get to the top of google's page rankings instantly or even on the first page. SEO takes time and sometimes trial and error. I'd define what you expect out of SEO first before you start going too fair down the line.

If you want your site to appear high in google's results, you might want to look at google's adwords. Googles adwords won't improve your page ranking, but they might improve your chance on getting seen by the user on the first couple of pages. In fact properly placed adverts that cater to your desired audience will probably do more for your site than SEO will in terms of traffic.

One thing to remember keep your SEO improvement white/clean. If you use black hat practices, and sorry I don't know what the current black practices are, you will get barred from google's search results for YEARs; and it doesn't matter what size company, BMW Germany got removed from google a few years ago (google it).

Also a useful tool in firefox for SEO is SEOquake.

If you've built your site yourself, I'd say get a book and google SEO and just try things out and see what happens.

A bit of a ramble, sorry about that.

No win, no fee is ridiculous though and invites fraudulent practices - same as no English teacher guarantees you will speak fluent English at the end of an English language course.

No win no fee is an answer for the consumers. Proper SEO is getting the front page and other pages first for several search terms, but convincing customers to part with money without guarantees is impossible half the time. That's why most of the work I do, I do for a percentage, everyone gets rich.

I started doing no win no fee so its fair to the customer, if they don't get what they want, no payment! It may cost them more in the end and its not ideal, but at least it gives them faith, there are lots of SEO guys out there that will take peoples money even if they perform good or not.

I usually give clients a 3-6 month turn around time, some of the competitive ones I am doing have took far longer!

Basically a percentage is better for everyone... but sadly people go for the ranking no win no fee option. I do not cheat or use black hat! No one has mentioned time frames in the deal earlier.

People who guarantee time frames are unrealistic and lying, but its fair to put a few months estimate sometimes.

Hi

Great insights about SEO you have there. I will surely take and apply them for myself as my guide for being a professional and successful in this line of industry.

I'm still a newbie in an internet marketing so thank you so much for sharing!

Not so much of a newbie "Judith" that you jumped in to garner another backlink for your "Affordable Search Engine Optimization and search engine optimization experts website".

If the OP see's what "Judith" has done -- finding a forum that allows "follow" back links to be posted in signatures, and does a similar thing he/she is well on the path to improving their Google PR. But PR is not the only benchmark - as I stated before, and not necessarily a significantly important one. Building backlinks int he fashion "Judith" has done is a slow, laborious and costly process.

No win no fee is an answer for the consumers. Proper SEO is getting the front page and other pages first for several search terms, but convincing customers to part with money without guarantees is impossible half the time. That's why most of the work I do, I do for a percentage, everyone gets rich.

I started doing no win no fee so its fair to the customer, if they don't get what they want, no payment! It may cost them more in the end and its not ideal, but at least it gives them faith, there are lots of SEO guys out there that will take peoples money even if they perform good or not.

I usually give clients a 3-6 month turn around time, some of the competitive ones I am doing have took far longer!

Basically a percentage is better for everyone... but sadly people go for the ranking no win no fee option. I do not cheat or use black hat! No one has mentioned time frames in the deal earlier.

People who guarantee time frames are unrealistic and lying, but its fair to put a few months estimate sometimes.

Ummm, actually I did in reply #6 and I don't bother pumping my answers with anchor text looking for backlinks.

OP, be careful, be very, very careful.

This thread is about to get well hit on by SEO firms and jammed up with people looking for backlinks.

At least LaaMok is honest. No win, no fee works out considerably more expensive for the client. There is no such thing as free. Someone always has to pay and the luxury of deferred payments is higher rates.

Also be aware that there are no guarantees when it comes to SEO.

When your competitors see your site moving up in the serps, they will most likely build more links to keep their rankings.

Please send me a PM if you can do SEO for my website

A number of replies on this thread have raised the subject of being cautious about engaging the services of SEO's, as a one time ( now reformed SEO ) I wanted to add the "why" to this discussion.

As we move into 2010 the discussion about the "need" for businesses to have a website is far behind us, even once obscure discussions like Search Engine Optimisation are now well and truly main stream as can be seen by inclusion on public "non technical" non "webmaster" forums just like this one.

For the past 2 - 5 years the people that really know how Internet Marketing works have been migrating to the Affilate or CPA ( Cost per Action ) business model.

For anyone that doesn't know what that means - in the simplest possible form it means this - Business with products or services to sell are willing to pay a commission on all orders or "actions" derived from traffic ( ie visitors ) sent by a 3rd party.

This CPA model is truly mainstream today - Ironically there is a great example on this very thread from WelshGeek ( 3rd post down ) - the "link" to the book that he "recommends" about SEO is his affiliate of CPA link to Amazon - that means he gets paid a commission for any order that results from visitors arriving at Amazon and making a purchase that started at that link.

I have absolutely no issue with this link in anyway I simply point it out to make my point and my point is this...

Anyone that knows, really knows how to get traffic and convert that traffic into revenue is working on either their own sites or participating in the big social media sites driving traffic to "offers" where they have an ongoing "agreement" to receive a commission on orders generated.

This is the ONLY place that the people you really understand SEO are operating.

Why ?

Well think about it I can either create a "resource" online that I have the potential to "own" and get paid for time and time and time again - Welsh Geek will get paid for EVERY order generated from that link he dropped even years from now - or I can bill you my services at what you are willing to pay - what is that $20 or $30 or $40 an hour?

NO ONE I repeat NO ONE that knows what they are doing would be willing to sell you their time for a few dollars an hour when they could be creating almost identical assets - pages, backlinks etc that they will own and will pay out for them for years and years, over and over.

I used to be an SEO I used to offer my services for an hourly fee, but as CPA or Affilate Marketing came online I switched 100% of my efforts to that, either you can see why I did that or you cant.

BTW I guarantee that whatever it is that you sell in your small business in 2010 there is a competitive CPA offer somewhere that I can rank a site that I own and get paid a commission on over and over and over again I dont care what it is you sell from shoes to cars to holidays to software to digital cameras.

Will all due respect as an expert Internet Marketer I dont "need" your business unless I need the money

Yes there are still a few good SEO's that offer pure consultation but the good ones are expensive like $150 - 400 a hour expensive, they ask for at least enough to make more than they could working on their own sites - that makes sense right ?

You should treat SEO's like you do an Investment Adviser, if they knew what they where doing they would be investing and managing their own money not offering a service for $20 a hour to invest yours, and quite bluntly good SEO's don't need your money unless you are willing to pay more than they can make with CPA.

My real advise ?

If you are serious about an online business learn how to do it yourself, its not that hard or its impossible depending on the market your in.

The reason that most people fail online is incredibly easy to answer it all comes down to the market.

To be successful you need to pick a niche that has a enough traffic looking for what you are promoting ( ie you need to fish where the fish are ) and at at the same time you need to enter a niche where you have some chance of beating out the competition that is incumbent today.

You are never going get on page 1 for "used cars" unless you have some SERIOUS resources behind you most people get that but your also never going to make any money for paying a SEO to rank you for a term that 100 a month are searching for globally, the number 1 biggest rip off in the SEO industry is SEO claim getting themselves or you a number position for terms that no one is looking for.

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Learn to use this tool, its free and it will tell you how many searches a month are conducted a month in Google.

Next time an SEO claims they are number 1 for this or that check out how impressive a feat that is if there are 100, 200 global searches a month for that term and they are bragging about that they are nothing more than con men.

If on the other hand you are running a small business that would be happy ranking for those terms that have so little search traffic then learn to do it yourself.

You dont need an SEO the guys like me that know SEO are not interested in these niches we cant make the sort of money we want from that low level of search traffic so the good news is you can do it yourself you don't need an SEO, just read whatever you can and put a little bit of time in to working on the site, you dont have any serious competition and you can win with DIY SEO.

Edited by buildinginasia

• 2 weeks later...

i wouldnt pay someone to do SEO, just do it yourself, its not that hard !!

also dont just rely on search engine traffic, there are a tonnes of other ways to get targetted taffic to your offers.

cpa marketing is almost too easy, its making alot of people very rich