IGNORED

how much euros for 3 weeks travel ?

freddyz

its up to u,how much do u want to spend ,on hotel ,do u drink every day,do u want a differnt girl everyday etc,just look threw the forum there is so much info.

changing girls everyday, waouh it will cost a lot money to do this !!! i'm not millionaire lol 4800 bath everyday it's a lot of money for me lol ! but I don' t drink alchool only soda, and I prefer small hotel an quiet hotel !

My first trip, 2 years ago, I spent 12o EUR / day, including hotel, excluding flight, including lots of great sex and emotional entanglements. See here. Don´t say I didn´t warn you :)

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

3000 euro would be perfect for me for 3 weeks.. Everybody have different lifestyle.. If you are a big/heavy drinker then you should add 1000 on that.

1000 baht hotel

100 baht (baht bus) transport

500 baht food (I eat Thai)

500 baht ST afternoon FL

1300 baht LT (beer bar girl and bar fine) - change this to 2600 if you want gogo)

1000 baht drinks

= 4400 baht a day (beer bar) 5700 (Gogo)

= 88200 baht (beer bar) 119700 (Gogo)

=1842.56 Euros (beer bar) 2506.08 (Gogo)

(XE.com Exchange rates - you will not get those exact rates)

Plus flight

Plus airport transfers

42 women

21 days of getting drunk

Sounds like a deal to me!

whatever you are planning to take make sure you have a 20percent backup fund.

everyone told me i would need more but i was no i can budget............... you dont want to run out of maney half way through the holiday of your life mate

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

3000 euro would be perfect for me for 3 weeks.. Everybody have different lifestyle.. If you are a big/heavy drinker then you should add 1000 on that.

I agree with this. I just spent £2500 in just less than 3 weeks and I was taking it easy some of the time.

It's your first time so you not realy know pattaya.Because if you do than you can do it much cheaper.Just save enough money so you have 150 for every day.

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

That's almost impossible to say for another person, as each one of us has other interests and desires besides shagging the hell out of the girls. examples:

hotel from 500 to 5000 per day for normal hotels

BF 300 to 1000 per girl, so if you take 3 girls instead of 1 a big difference

BG 1000LT, Gogo-girls 1500ST (or 2500LT difficult to get), FL 500 - 2000, again a big difference

But as mentioned in above posts for a normal moderate hotel, drinker, eater and 1 LT/day and a few ST's/trip you will be fine with 150 euro/day without travelexpenses ofcourse!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I agree with robio,

Im just back from my first trip, was there for 4 weeks and spent around 5000baht a day. Did loadsa drinking, did loadsa girls, did loadsa whatever i wanted to do, ever rang the bell a few times. Thats not my hotel included, it was seperate money from spending.

I found that the first 2 weeks were crazy, doing 14-16 hour drinking benders, i think i had 1 day after around 6 days when i slept a whole day. I chilled more the third and last week. I ended up bar fining a girl for last week which also saved me some money as she agreed that if i bar fined her for 1 week, she wanted no money from me which was nice of her and she did'nt drink that much, brought me food to my hotel almost everyday and never asked for money once. Cheap Charley, lol.

Anyway, all in all. I reakon all in including 20000baht for hotel, 150,000 baht would be enough to have a good time with. I just about to say, that if you were smart with your money, you may have some leftover, but nobody comes home from pattaya with money ;-)

Keep it creammy !!!

I go a little more crazy.Heres my 1 day and night costs

I like go-go's the best

3600 take her out LT,includes fine.

2100 lady drinks and mamma and others,tip.I am very generous.

1500 samugal light,MMMMMMMMM for me.

500 very cheap too eat

1000 tip dj,buy lady WS dress,hoocha pipe,more drinks,bus,pool,adds up.

8700 baht-$275 canadian,without hotel.mind you,there are days i dont take a lady,just party.not too many no lady days.LOL!!!

I have been too Pattaya 5x,i still cant bring enough $$$$.I laugh about that all the time.Always have reserves.This is the mardi gras of thailand,live it up.

185 euro,ur lucky for the rates.

• 1 month later...

Here there all you people alike , My friend are two single men between 35 and 45 and we are going to Pattaya in june for the first time ! I was wondering how much money in erous or pound , we would need per day per person for a 4-5 star hotel (that would be two rooms ! ha ha) by the beach in a good location and if they charge extra for girls . also how much for food per day , We are Big drinkers ( Spirits , beer , ect ) we also wanted to know if we can get good looking girls at beer bars or is it best to go to go go bars ? Im not to sure what ST and LT mean can you please inform me on this too ? I look forward to your indepth replay Chow

Edited by Carpe diem

Here there all you people alike , My friend are two single men between 35 and 45 and we are going to Pattaya in june for the first time ! I was wondering how much money in erous or pound , we would need per day per person for a 4-5 star hotel (that would be two rooms ! ha ha) by the beach in a good location and if they charge extra for girls . also how much for food per day , We are Big drinkers ( Spirits , beer , ect ) we also wanted to know if we can get good looking girls at beer bars or is it best to go to go go bars ? Im not to sure what ST and LT mean can you please inform me on this too ? I look forward to your indepth replay Chow

€3000 will be good enough that include Guesthouse/hotel... Plus bring your visa card for emergency cash support..

• 2 weeks later...

£150 per day and you'll have a top time pal

100 hundred a day not including bringing home some presents.

Thats what i budget for but sometimes I need to go to the atm.

• 3 weeks later...

With the exchange rate getting worse all the time it's getting more and more expensive. Last few trips have averaged out at 10000 baht a day excluding hotels and flights. That was enough to go and not worry about running out. I do tend to drink all day, everyday so if your not a scooper would say 5000 to 6000 a day to have a good one. Personally only spend about 200 baht a day on food as I love thai food so it's cheap and you don't need food if your drinking, just lots of water.