Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

july or august for visit thailand ?

freddyz

These months are monsun months, be prepared for some rain and hot weather with high humidity.

Regarding mongering activities I think it is good time to be a customer then, not many tourists.

Edited by Jame Taber

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.â€

There is no bad time to visit Thailand.

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

It will be really hot and muggy with some showers. If you get really unlucky it will piss down rain in buckets for a day or two, but most likely it'll just be hot. There will be less girls than in the high season, but also far less tourists. Plenty of girls around and its still the same Pattaya - as stated above, there is no bad time to visit. It doesn't really make any difference if you go in Jul or Aug, same same.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

no tourist in july and august ? so for me it's the good time to go there!

Can't agree more. Less punters = More choice.

Air-con & a cold shower & a hot TG,

What more could anyone want. (maybe 2 hot TG's ?)

I was in thailand 2 times during august and it rains almost every blody day in august lol, at least thats what i had last 2 years.

I dont think july wil be better tough, its both raining season, so same same.

If you go for mongering its not a problem but if you want to relax on the beach, do some trips or play golf its not the time to visit thailand.

If you have a choice then pick another time, mainly due to the weather. late october and november are generally less wet and mid nov to early dec is usually cooler.

I go every year July/August. Because thats when I can take extended leave.

I've never had a bad time.

And who gives a fuck about the rain, its warm and I.m usually wet through from sweat.

It usually only rains for a couple of hours or so... maybe not that much some days.

How much rain & temperatures:

http://www.world66.com/asia/southeastasia/thailand/pattaya/lib/climate

Video of rain in Pattaya

Edited by Jame Taber

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.â€

I was there in August this year. It was a little more humid but there wasn't much rain at all. If it did rain it was only for short spells in the mid afternoon or at night. I was expecting it to be much wetter but it wasn't a problem.

I think Pattaya is much better during this period than other parts of Thailand.

As far as nightlife goes it was less crowded but not dead. I was there over Christmas and to be honest I preferred it in August when it was less crowded.

Koh Samui has different season times than Pattaya. It stays hot and dry there until September if I'm not mistaken so that's an alternative for you.

COYS.