IGNORED

hat yai

jazzy123

Has anyone been down to hat yai? Im thinking of trying it out for a couple of days for walkabout with extras,so any info on good bars , hotels anything realy id be grateful. Thanks.

Has anyone been down to hat yai? Im thinking of trying it out for a couple of days for walkabout with extras,so any info on good bars , hotels anything realy id be grateful. Thanks.

I usually stay at the regency, about 1000b a night for great guest friendly room(they will quote you more but just argue a little). The novatel is across the street from there but it is significantly more expensive, and not so guest friendly. I like this area because its hopping at night, easy access to most of the downtown and close to the pink lady :GoldenSmile1:http://www.theregencyhatyai.com/

Here's a good street map of hat yai(same one you'll get from any of the tourist agencies) http://www.nature-ru.../hatyai_map.gif the only problem is that it doesn't show the south end which has some great hunting spots as well.

If you go into the Pink Lady, look for 789 Her name is Por. Tell her Peter says Hi. She'll probably feint lol. Real sweet girl and a knockout for being just over 35(you'd swear she was 25) My profile pic is 555, which is Ja from Pink lady.

Edited by illuxion

Last time I was there a couple of years ago I stayed at the Singapore hotel. Don't bother, cheap and nasty.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Thanks for the info guys ill def take the recommendations on board. If you think of anything else please let me know, many thanks.

I've probably been to Hat Yai 50 times as both of the places I was a resident in SE Asia left a bit to be desired as far as nocturnal activities. It depends what your budget is really. I love the novatel but would only stay there when my work was footing the bill as I found the price to performance to be lacking. So long as you don't go during a big holiday(make big note of malaysia holidays as when they have a holiday they love to escape to get some ass) you can get there and roam around to find a place. For being a small city it's pretty big and really a lot of fun(on all levels).

If you're up for a good british breakfast hit up the swan :)

I have been to Had Yai several times and always enjoyed the nightlife. Plenty of opportunities for partying (apart from Malay holidays) and a very relaxed nightlife.

If you are not a great planner, just ask one of the taxi drivers at the airport or bus station for a suitable hotel.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I've probably been to Hat Yai 50 times as both of the places I was a resident in SE Asia left a bit to be desired as far as nocturnal activities. It depends what your budget is really. I love the novatel but would only stay there when my work was footing the bill as I found the price to performance to be lacking. So long as you don't go during a big holiday(make big note of malaysia holidays as when they have a holiday they love to escape to get some ass) you can get there and roam around to find a place. For being a small city it's pretty big and really a lot of fun(on all levels).

If you're up for a good british breakfast hit up the swan :P

Thanks again for the info , think im going to give it a go , done most of the other places so need to try something new. DO you know the going rate of a taxi from the airport down town, sorry i just hate being ripped off by taxi drivers, many thanks

Last time I was there a couple of years ago I stayed at the Singapore Hotel. Don't bother, cheap and nasty.

Fair play ill avoid that hotel then, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Was in Hat Yai a year ago and had a great time. Went to Pink Lady and choose a cute looking girl from the fishbowl. Service was pretty good but it was near closing time (around midnight i think) so she rushed a bit towards the end. After the deed she invited me out on the town. We went to an irish pub that had a live band where she introduced me to some of her friends who also just finished work at Pink Lady. Among them was the cutest Thai girl i've ever met, and i don't just mean BGs. Her name was Pla and we hit it off very well. Pla took me out to a few other places that night and we had a great time but never got to shag her as it was late and i had a flight to catch the next morning. Still regret that to this day.

Was in Hat Yai a year ago and had a great time. Went to Pink Lady and choose a cute looking girl from the fishbowl. Service was pretty good but it was near closing time (around midnight i think) so she rushed a bit towards the end. After the deed she invited me out on the town. We went to an irish pub that had a live band where she introduced me to some of her friends who also just finished work at Pink Lady. Among them was the cutest Thai girl i've ever met, and i don't just mean BGs. Her name was Pla and we hit it off very well. Pla took me out to a few other places that night and we had a great time but never got to shag her as it was late and i had a flight to catch the next morning. Still regret that to this day.

Thanks for the tip by the way whats the fish bowl ?

Thanks for the tip by the way whats the fish bowl ?

Quite a few of the massage joints have a giant pane of glass with bleachers behind them for the girls to perch while waiting. Behind the glass is well lit with lots of pretty ladies. On the other side of the glass are all the cats drooling waiting to eat some fish :001_Thank_You5: I called this a fishbowl even before seeing the pink lady, but at the pink lady it is decorated like the ocean so it really is a fish bowl lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Can you remember the name and Location of that Irish Pub?

Thanks in advance.