IGNORED

Is it safe ?

Loaded6666

Hi

I was in Thailand 2 years ago, an that time if found me a girlfriend in Koh Chang, she turned out to be a bad girl it seem, when i got home we ended up in some heated discussion, in those discussion i accidentaly said something bad about the thai people, which i now regret.

Because now i want to go down there with an friend of mine, asian sickness calling :)

What i wonder about is there a way to find out if it safe for me to go down there ?

Hey mate

Unless you know someone who is friends with this girl and can talk to her i cant see anyway in which you could find out if she is still out to get you.

Maybe its best to try call her yourself and see what she has to say

The thai way is usually to pretend these things never happened, or pretend they don't know you.

I doubt it will be a problem.

But then I dont' know what your said and how she reacted.

Did she threaten you if you ever came back?

Was she someone important?

The thai way is usually to pretend these things never happened, or pretend they don't know you.

I doubt it will be a problem.

But then I dont' know what your said and how she reacted.

Did she threaten you if you ever came back?

Was she someone important?

No she never threated me, she worked at an tourist information.

She has in later times apologized to me for the way she treated me, so i guess evereything is ok.

Yes i guess i should call her to find out.

Edited by Loaded6666

Sounds dangerous to me. if she works for tourist information she may have spy's in immigration and from there she will be able to track you down in a matter of hours. I'd stay well away from Thailand and would think twice about going anywhere in South East Asia.

No she never threated me, she worked at an tourist information.

She has in later times apologized to me for the way she treated me, so i guess evereything is ok.

Yes i guess i should call her to find out.

I can't see a problem mate.

Mostly the girls are at the bottom rungs of soceity, they take a lot of shit and rarely take vengence. A lot of them see it as their lot in life.

Obviousy a jelous girl is a dangerous thing.

But from what you've said I think you'll be fine.

I suspect she'll either be happy to hear from you, conviniently foroget you ever had act like your old friends and you've come to see her - she's single and still likes you.

or be a bit polite but not want to have much to do with you - she's got a new bloke and doesn't want her past coming back to haunt her.

Generally its the thai men, or any thai in good social standing who are more likely to feel they need to get you back for some perceived loss of face. And it most cases its incidents that happened in public that need to be avenged as they caused a visible loss of face.