IGNORED

Club 23 soi 8

rudeboy103

I don't know how this place has stayed open for so long. I have never seen any more that a few people in there at any time. They bought the bar next door and enclosed it but as far as I know it has not been used for anything other than a storage space. Some nice looking girls have worked there but there have also been too many Thai guys hanging around for my liking.

Precisely the reason I've never gone in there, way too many guys hanging outside dressed up like they're in a boy band or something. Now that I've read about the pressure to buy drinks no way will I go near it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nearly every time I go to Soi 8 they have changed something. I was there last night and they have expanded into the bar next door that they bought a long time. They has a largish outside area now with sofas. Still no customers though.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Nearly every time I go to Soi 8 they have changed something. I was there last night and they have expanded into the bar next door that they bought a long time. They has a largish outside area now with sofas. Still no customers though.

Yes I had thought that on my last few trips.

Opened up with top notch girls & I went to bar fine one & she said she was just a dancer/Coyote girl.

Bars that pull this shit in general fail & hit the shit.

If I want to watch cunts dance & buy them drinks while I get prick teased then I can do that shit here in any city in the UK.

I like action Jackson right.

:001_Sawasdee:

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this place the last time i was there but didn't venture in for some strange reason. I will be checking it out this time though for def!

• 1 year later...

Def needs checking out. Reopened and going for it. At 120bb smq a bit pricey. If they went down to best bzr priices could get very interesting its going for it dive in now.

This bar seems more than a washing machine for the money than a serious project for business. Almost always, when I'm walking around here I do not see any customers. Girls standing around before the club on what looks good, but the atmosphere and support staff at the male somehow I never did a big impression.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 1 month later...

any new of this bar...was chatting to some girls on facebook who say they work there....j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Archived