Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's today's exchange rate?

Murphy

I am leaving for Pattaya in two days from Las Vegas. Does anyone have information on the latest exchange rates for USD in Pattaya. Plus any info. on best places to exchange $100 cash and American Express traveler's checks

I am leaving for Pattaya in two days from Las Vegas. Does anyone have information on the latest exchange rates for USD in Pattaya. Plus any info. on best places to exchange $100 cash and American Express traveler's checks

Have a look HEREor any Thai bank's website. It will give you the current rate of exchange.

I'm glad to see it creeping back up, I hope the trend continues.

Have a look HEREor any Thai bank's website. It will give you the current rate of exchange.

I know I can get rates online. I want to hear from someone on the ground in Pattaya in the last few days. Nothing better than first hand knowledge.

I know I can get rates online. I want to hear from someone on the ground in Pattaya in the last few days. Nothing better than first hand knowledge.

I don't understand what you are saying, these are the banks rates, it is what they are paying on the ground.

I see more exchange booths from K-Bank (the green bank) around, here are their current rates.

Edited by furryman

I don't understand what you are saying, these are the banks rates, it is what they are paying on the ground.

I see more exchange booths from K-Bank (the green bank) around, here are their current rates.

I guess the word that would be appropriate here is "CONFIRMATION" are the rates posted on-line the same as what's being paid out from the exchange booths on the street corners of Pattaya.

First hand reporting on US ---> Thai Baht Exchange as of yesterday.

At Los Angeles airport, they offered me 29 Baht/dollar ... I laughed.

At BKK, I received 3199 Baht for my $100.

In Pattaya yesterday at 3 different booths I received...

3300 Baht per $100

3305 Baht per $100

and

3306 Baht per $100

So my trip which I calculated at 33Baht/dollar is right on track so far.

Spoiler