IGNORED

Save money in Pattaya

angie-7

Anyone heard about the new Thai Rewards? It's a discount card unlike no other. There are cards for tourists as well as expats. A 500 baht card lasts for a month and you can use it unlimitedly! There are loads of restaurants and bars giving a discount. The best prices seem to be for the golf courses with unbeatable green fees for individuals.

A 6 month card only costs 900 baht and a 12 month card costs 1500 baht. You can get your money back in no time at all. Check it out - it would be a shame to miss out on all the savings!

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

Anyone heard about the new Thai Rewards? It's a discount card unlike no other. There are cards for tourists as well as expats. A 500 baht card lasts for a month and you can use it unlimitedly! There are loads of restaurants and bars giving a discount. The best prices seem to be for the golf courses with unbeatable green fees for individuals.

A 6 month card only costs 900 baht and a 12 month card costs 1500 baht. You can get your money back in no time at all. Check it out - it would be a shame to miss out on all the savings!

First post?

Will you be working the counter when we go to buy the card?

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]

Which golf course? And what are greens fees for said course?

Hmmm.

These initatives are usually to lightly supported to be much use.

But it would be nice if it did work out.

At 10%? discount on resturants the average holiday maker would need to eat out 10 times (at limited venues) at 500Baht a pop to break evens.

Drinks, and meals for your lady may not be covered.

It would be interesting to hear more about it.

I've got a 6 month card (free because i've put Blues Factory in it), I can't see any down sides to this card and there are lots of places that have already joined, A mate yesterday used it for 10% off of a party buffet from the Sportsman.

Pick up a copy of the Pattaya Guide book and all details and discounts are listed or you can look at their site.

link

:Clap9:

First post?

Will you be working the counter when we go to buy the card?

Yes, you can buy your card at the Thai Rewards Office opposite Royal Garden Plaza on the 3rd floor of Northern Thai Realty. I am an English woman who has lived in Pattaya for almost 7 years. I love it here and I think that this card can be very beneficial to lots of people. Check out the latest edition of the Pattaya Guide to see all the places you can get a discount.

Angie

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

Yes, you can buy your card at the Thai Rewards Office opposite Royal Garden Plaza on the 3rd floor of Northern Thai Realty. I am an English woman who has lived in Pattaya for almost 7 years. I love it here and I think that this card can be very beneficial to lots of people. Check out the latest edition of the Pattaya Guide to see all the places you can get a discount.

Angie

Hi Angie, so are you involved in this business?

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Which golf course? And what are greens fees for said course?

We have:

Bangpakong

Bangphra

Burapha

Crystal Bay

Eastern Star

Emerald

Greenwood

Khao Kheo

Laem Chabang

Mountain Shadow

Pattana Sport Club

Phoenix

Pleasant Valley

Plutaluang

Rayong Green Valley

Siam Country Club Old

Siam Plantation

St Andrews 2000

Treasure Hill

Pick up a copy of the Pattaya Guide to see all the places you can get this card. Or you can come to the Thai Rewards Office, 3rd Floor, Northern Thai Realty, opposite Royal Garden Plaza. I would be happy to explain everything to you.

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

Hi Angie, so are you involved in this business?

Yes, I am. I am the Tourist Executive for Thai Rewards. I have lived in Pattaya for almost 7 years and I really believe this is a good thing for people.

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

Hmmm.

These initatives are usually to lightly supported to be much use.

But it would be nice if it did work out.

At 10%? discount on resturants the average holiday maker would need to eat out 10 times (at limited venues) at 500Baht a pop to break evens.

Drinks, and meals for your lady may not be covered.

It would be interesting to hear more about it.

A tourist can purchase a 1 week card or a 2 week card as from the 4th January. A 1 week card costs 200 baht, a 2 week card costs 350 baht. These cards can be used unlimited amount of times at over 250 places. You simply cannot lose.

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

Yes, I am. I am the Tourist Executive for Thai Rewards. I have lived in Pattaya for almost 7 years and I really believe this is a good thing for people.

Then can you read the private message I have just sent you?

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

It would be a good idea for leaflets to be put in bars so as tourists and expats can see what its all about and what it can do for them. I've had a few people ask me in my where they can buy one and too be honest i've not been given a lot of info that I can pass on so my answer is for them to look at the website which might work but most would forget, maybe give the businesses that have joint already cards too sell and in return a discount or extra cards for free?

:Circle_Sharks:

It would be a good idea for leaflets to be put in bars so as tourists and expats can see what its all about and what it can do for them. I've had a few people ask me in my where they can buy one and too be honest i've not been given a lot of info that I can pass on so my answer is for them to look at the website which might work but most would forget, maybe give the businesses that have joint already cards too sell and in return a discount or extra cards for free?

:ThankGod1:

The Pattaya Guide has all the info. A number of places that accept the cards also sell them. Over 250 businesses have joined so far... en counting. Simply go to the Thai Rewards Office opposite Royal Garden Plaza on Second Road - please ask for 'Angie'.

Point taken about the brochures and leaflets - we are trying to distribute them around hotels, bars etc in Pattaya. Cards were sold on New Year's Eve at Shenanigan's, Jomtien - they offered 15% discount off the bill. It will take time for people to catch on and trust that it's not a scam - but believe me, it's not.

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

The Pattaya Guide has all the info. A number of places that accept the cards also sell them. Over 250 businesses have joined so far... en counting. Simply go to the Thai Rewards Office opposite Royal Garden Plaza on Second Road - please ask for 'Angie'.

Point taken about the brochures and leaflets - we are trying to distribute them around hotels, bars etc in Pattaya. Cards were sold on New Year's Eve at Shenanigan's, Jomtien - they offered 15% discount off the bill. It will take time for people to catch on and trust that it's not a scam - but believe me, it's not.

I'm one of the business that have joined already.

:)

We have:

Bangpakong

Bangphra

Burapha

Crystal Bay

Eastern Star

Emerald

Greenwood

Khao Kheo

Laem Chabang

Mountain Shadow

Pattana Sport Club

Phoenix

Pleasant Valley

Plutaluang

Rayong Green Valley

Siam Country Club Old

Siam Plantation

St Andrews 2000

Treasure Hill

Pick up a copy of the Pattaya Guide to see all the places you can get this card. Or you can come to the Thai Rewards Office, 3rd Floor, Northern Thai Realty, opposite Royal Garden Plaza. I would be happy to explain everything to you.

So all these courses offer 10% off as long as the card is valid, is it affected by the Pattaya sports club discount or is it valid plus that discount as well.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

So all these courses offer 10% off as long as the card is valid, is it affected by the Pattaya sports club discount or is it valid plus that discount as well.

Thai Rewards cardholders get a BETTER deal with golf than Pattaya Sports Club Members:

Weekday Prices

Normal Price Thai Rewards Save

Bangpakong 1300 1000 300

Bangphra 1400 From 700 Up to 700

Burapha 2000 1000 1000

Crystal Bay 2000 1000 1000

Eastern Star 1500 900 600

Emerald 900 800 100

Greenwood 1000 700 300

Khao Kheow 2000 1000 1000

Laem Chabang 2500 1925 575

Siam Plantation 2750 2000 750

St Andrews 2000 2500 1750 750

Treasure Hill 900 750 150

These are a selection - there are more. I would willing give more information, but there are rules on here about promoting businesses on here. Perhaps we should offer a discount on card purchases to all Pattaya Addicts members!

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

I'm one of the business that have joined already.

:)

Would that be the Blues Factory? I haven't been there for ages. I used to go there a lot when 'Angie' was there. Having the Thai Rewards Card makes the prices a little bit easier on my budget! :)

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

Would that be the Blues Factory? I haven't been there for ages. I used to go there a lot when 'Angie' was there. Having the Thai Rewards Card makes the prices a little bit easier on my budget! :)

Yes Blues Factory, That was a while back, nearly 5 years since angie left.

:10of10Score: