Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

After Dark Magazine Vol. 13

ST4ME

ON SALE TOMORROW, DEC 29

Our largest edition ever, 52 pages.

To all our advertisers, a big THANK YOU. With this Hi Season not looking to be the best, you made a wise decission to be in

AFTER DARK

Cover_issue13.jpg

Edited by ST4ME

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

Have always loved this mag.

Great menu type of mag & always gives guys the help & direction we need.

Any more pics please ????

:rolleyes:

I love your magazine and collect them whenever in Patts. Keep up the good work :GoldenSmile1:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Thanks for the extra pic.

Guys believe me this is the mag to purchase when in Pattaya or at home just wanting to be reminded of the super hotties in the bars.

Its always bang on & up to date.

I have collected them all & used them to clock a hottie & then go down to the bars & look them up in the flesh.

Try it I am sure you will like it.

:001_Thank_You5:

Ahhh the lovely Vun from Angelwitch..Fantastic girl I spent a few days with in December 09. Awesome magazine mate much appreciate that you would post on our forum

P1010555 - Copy.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Ahhh the lovely Vun from Angelwitch..Fantastic girl I spent a few days with in December 09. Awesome magazine mate much appreciate that you would post on our forum

post-126-126210866305_thumb.jpg

Please share more just love the Mag girls. :GoldenSmile1:

Have a good year in 2010, Brilliant Mags. Happy New Year ST4ME and to the rest of this forum

Excellent read.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I buy this magazine when in Pattaya?

Love the mag. Can I get it in England?

Yeah,,, I,m getting em in Ireland.. PM to ST4ME for details... He is member of this forum.

Yeah,,, I,m getting em in Ireland.. PM to ST4ME for details... He is member of this forum.

Thanks mate, that was a real quick repsonse, will PM him