IGNORED

Wanted...Handheld Convertible Tripod......Update

Blackeye

Just a brief update from me looking for a Handheld Convertible Tripod..............

Just some info if someone thinking of doing the same thing ...............

As I mention before many business will not post international due to fraud...........

As I didn't really want to burden anyone but still asked ...( you don't asks you never know)..

I could get one from the states at $41 US with a postage bill of $119 US total of $160 US.......... now you know why I asked ..........

Anyway while window shopping around the local shopping mall here I stop in JB HI FI and saw monopod the one with the base on the ground with a stand rubber handle up the top where the camera sits........

it's $49 got it knocked down to $45.........

Called a INCA photo- Video Tripod has $61 on the box .........

Fully open it over 180cm 6ft all the section flip locked........

With a little bit of prefabrication with changing the camera mount to the stand end I feel be a lot better and cheaper the one from the states....

When it's finished I post with pictures and let your know how it feels .........

DSCF1198.JPG

DSCF1196.JPG

DSCF1197.JPG

Thanks for your comments.........

Long Live Thai Pussy ...........:Cross_Fingers:

Edited by blackeye