Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nice Girl from Walking Street

Guest davidw

great first post. she is a really nice girl.

I really need to look her up next visit! She is a stunner! :LOL2:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentleenforcer

• midge

• mishwar

• Slapman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made with her ST for 600 Baht. Approximately 2 hours.

Well done mate. I'm sure you paid a hell of a lot less than these other guys.

Hi,

I met this nice and pretty girl in September in the Walking Street. She went walking there. She had such a beautiful smile that I went to her afterwards and addressed her. She told me, she comes occasionally to pattaya. She looks very young, is however already 24 years old. I made with her ST for 600 Baht. Approximately 2 hours.

any other details? she is working in pattaya?

• 2 months later...

Nice smile but she looked painfully thin to me!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=1&

&time_template=2:ss;1:mm;0:hh&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xFFFFFF&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=Local time&

&event_time=year:2011;month:5;day:27;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=time to event&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

• 4 weeks later...

I had this one in May...very cute and beautiful,she said she was 21 and I tend to believe her.Already had a kid and had a few stretchmarks but not too bad.800 baht all up for 2 hours

phpO3T4TUAM.jpg

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Really cute girl from Rayong I picked up in Walking Street in May for 700bahtphphnX5eyPM.jpgphpLyFZZxPM.jpgphpBtsWBgPM.jpg...24 years old and has 1 child...I took her to Babydolls for a beer and she couldn't believe what was going on in there...she said that she has never been inside a gogo before

Another from Walking Street and a friend of the girl in the previous post..this one was a real mercenary and strictly business at all times...a very forgettable experience for me.php3c1m83PM.jpg

Yep, she sure is a cutie. I saw her last trip.. :Question:

April May 2010 (2) 508 copy.jpg

She is definitely my type, hopefully she's around when I visit.

Really cute girl from Rayong I picked up in Walking Street in May for 700bahtphphnX5eyPM.jpgphpLyFZZxPM.jpgphpBtsWBgPM.jpg...24 years old and has 1 child...I took her to Babydolls for a beer and she couldn't believe what was going on in there...she said that she has never been inside a gogo before

Nice! She is very attractive....and the innocence of not being in a gogo.....5555 Would love to find her and spend some time! :IdHitit1:

• 3 weeks later...

I had this one in May...very cute and beautiful,she said she was 21 and I tend to believe her.Already had a kid and had a few stretchmarks but not too bad.800 baht all up for 2 hours

I had this one again last night...800 baht again,good value.She is very beautiful this girl,and quiet into fucking...she let me take a few photos as well...same as my trip in May.Her name is Nani and she gave me her phone number so I may launch into her again before I go back to Australia in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nice bargain 600 Baht for 2 hrs makes a great deal. shes cute but still i thinks shes a bit too skinny

asian.gif

OK but not my type, too skinny for me! I like them curvy!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I met this nice and pretty girl in September in the Walking Street. She went walking there. She had such a beautiful smile that I went to her afterwards and addressed her. She told me, she comes occasionally to pattaya. She looks very young, is however already 24 years old. I made with her ST for 600 Baht. Approximately 2 hours.

Hello Davidw You are very lucky to be in Thailand, I am from Australia, here I would have to pay 3600 baht - 30 minutes for a beautiful young lady like this.

OK but not my type, too skinny for me! I like them curvy!

I agree she is a bit thin,but i know slapman likey, we all have our tastes

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

• 2 weeks later...

I agree she is a bit thin,but i know slapman likey, we all have our tastes

indeed and that's what so good in Pats we all can have what we want!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 months later...

Looks fresh faced. They often look (and arE) young but fresh faced is rare.