IGNORED

Year round weather in Patts

daveboro

Could someone please help me and give me an indication of the year round weather in Patts. I have round up around the internet, but want a simple picture from the people who have been a lot. I went to Patts in September, and the weather was warm, showers in the afternoon, the hummidity was manable. But have book for Aprel next year, and am aware the weather is on the next level then;

so please help

Jan- Feb?

March-April?

May-June?

July-Aug?

Sept - I have been lol

October-Nov?

December- I never be able to afford to go to Patts durring Xmas, and if I did, the family would go mad lol.... so weather is only a dream for me at Xmas..

many thanks guys

Could someone please help me and give me an indication of the year round weather in Patts. I have round up around the internet, but want a simple picture from the people who have been a lot. I went to Patts in September, and the weather was warm, showers in the afternoon, the hummidity was manable. But have book for Aprel next year, and am aware the weather is on the next level then;

so please help

Jan- Feb?

March-April?

May-June?

July-Aug?

Sept - I have been lol

October-Nov?

December- I never be able to afford to go to Patts durring Xmas, and if I did, the family would go mad lol.... so weather is only a dream for me at Xmas..

many thanks guys

qyh2py.jpg

h how i wish for some warm weather, this is the road outside my house right now

i was there march april and may of 2009, it was hot but not unbearable.. if it rained it was a coupla hours in early afternoon or morning..keep in mind,even though i am a big(fat) guy i love places like puerto vallarta, ixtapa, jaco costa rica. so it might just be that i love heat more than the average guy.. :Greetings9:

Well as cariden mentions it depends on the person what you can bare and ass you yourself know april is not the best month wetherwise to go to pattaya but youll love it anyway. But the wether is always warm and well it rains.......pictures dont say much about the wether in thailand. It never snows lol

Compare the months in wikipedia ,humidity not calculated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattaya

Edited by aras

• 2 months later...

qyh2py.jpg

h how i wish for some warm weather, this is the road outside my house right now

I hate winter

• 3 months later...

i have been in june and it sounds pretty much like september (i hope because thats when im going this year)

i like june its hot with nice refreshing rain showers and not too busy

THE POKER BUNNY

I hate winter

Winters are just awesome and it is the most pleasant whether and simply beautiful, I love winter and specially when we went to visit some place and I think this will be the most delighting season in Patts.

Thanks

If you're going from UK, Jan and Feb are best, not too hot, bit like a good hot day in the UK, no rain and clear blue skys every day, no humidity either. Have been every month at some time, April/Songkran is v hot but bearable, and Aug/Sept hot and much more humidity, and lots of rain then. Going October/Nov. this time , hottish and a bit of rain. However, having been every month, I would say there isn't a bad time to go.