Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

restaurant name

flyer_tr

Last year our taxi driver offer us to a thai seafood restaurant. we went with him there and we liked there so much but i dint know whats name and where is exactly. Just remember we went naklua side around 15-20 min from Walking Street. just found now a picture i hope somebody went there before and can help me. there is many thai people eat just a few farang were there. near the seaside and some old ships on the sea for decoration. thank u for ur help.

rest.jpg

rest 2.jpg

Mum Aroi located at 83/4 M.2 Naklua Banglamung, Pattaya is posted in the following Frommer's Review. This seafood restaurant is popular among resident Thais and Thai visitors. In addition to premium-quality seafood, it is known for its laid-back beach ambiance. Live music adds to the atmosphere. The restaurant is just 5 minutes from Pattaya, close to the luxurious Ananya, a block of condo flats.

Location see http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?FECSUFpzkcAA8CAA there are no pics of the streets here but on the map you can see the location it's in Soi 4 Na Naklua!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

thank u mates its true mum aroi. my next trip will begin 26nd dec and i want to eat something there again. because very delicious seafoods in there and not overprice. thank u for ur helps.

• 5 months later...

Does anyone knows which is the name of the restaurant which located on the sea..

Tip:is a boat

If your referring to the one out off Bali Hai pier, can't think of the name off the top of my head, it's owned by the same people that own Mr99 restaurant on Beach Rd, I noticed the other night while sitting in the Beer Garden having dinner, that it had no lights on, maybe they have shut it down while things are so quiet. :23:

Better off just going to Mr 99 exactly same menu and cheaper than on the boat.

:Fantastic:

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

If your referring to the one out off Bali Hai pier, can't think of the name off the top of my head, it's owned by the same people that own Mr99 restaurant on Beach Rd, I noticed the other night while sitting in the Beer Garden having dinner, that it had no lights on, maybe they have shut it down while things are so quiet. :23:

Better off just going to Mr 99 exactly same menu and cheaper than on the boat.

:Fantastic:

Bam Bam

i don't know about mr99.But i will make a search about that

But the food in the boat it would be more romantic

Edited by Aristarxos

i don't know about mr99.But i will make a search about that

But the food in the boat it would be more romantic

Mr 99 is 30 or 40mts around the corner from Pattaya Klang on Beach Rd going towards Walking Street, not sure I agree about the more romantic side I proposed to my wife at Mr 99

GoldenSmile1.gif

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Went to Mum aroi recently, good quality and big servings for cheap(vs Walking Street seafood restaurants).

Only problem is during the day there are too many damn flies around(same with Pupen seafood in Jomtien).

Flies on food doesn't seem to bother the Thai diners but it is a real turn off for me.