IGNORED

Soiled Sheets

wetwillie

On my first trip I made a mess of some sheets. Hard not to when you are oiling up the girls.:rolleyes:

When I was looking for rooms for this trip I started noticing many of the places referred to charges for damage to the linens.

I'm thinking of packing some thin Plastic on this trip for the oil wrestling matches. LOL

Any one else had an issue with extra charges?

I brought a BG back and she "had the decorators in" unbeknown to me! That cost me, looked like a "tie and die" design !!!! lol

6 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

took one girl back,she wa very tiny,a big mess on the sheets etc,so when i got back to my room from being out so they could clean it,they had the sheets behind receeption in a bag,as i ask for the key ,there where people checking in they showed me the sheets as people where they ,so u pay for this,yes of course ,just give me my key,went back to room ,the people at reception where looking at me ,

On my first trip I made a mess of some sheets. Hard not to when you are oiling up the girls.:ShitHappens1:

When I was looking for rooms for this trip I started noticing many of the places referred to charges for damage to the linens.

I'm thinking of packing some thin Plastic on this trip for the oil wrestling matches. LOL

Any one else had an issue with extra charges?

Nearly all hotels will charge excessively for soiled sheets as well as for anything else they think they can make money on. One hotel I stayed at said they would charge B1,000 for a missing TV or air con remote control. The cost of these is usually around B150.

Just one of the advantages of using Full Love Inn or similar.

For 280 baht you can walk out leaving a sodden mess of Baby Oil, KY Gel and whatever other deposits you may leave.

Another advantage is that the little sods don't know where you live and can't come calling unexpectedly.

It can happen - and did to me.

I took a girl back one night and after having sex with her she got her mensis. Wow, there was a lot of blood on the sheets in the

morning. The girl was really embarrassed We tried to clean it but to no avail so we left it like it was. I showed the stain to the cleaning

lady. The end of the story was that I was charged 200 baht for the cleaning because the mattress was soiled as well.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

not a problem if the charges are 'reasonable'. :ShitHappens1:

My virgin trip to thailand i had a spinner in Phuket who INSISTED on lights off boom boom. She was really wet, I assumed it was cuz i was so handsum man... after finish, turned on the lights and my torso and the bed were coated in blood. This was like the second thai chick i ever rooted. She gave me this big story about how she bled alot because farang hum yai mak etc. etc. and I 50/50 bought it (i know, i was an idiot, but that's why they love newbies).

Next day i saw her on the lift in my same hotel with another monger, about to destroy his sheets as well.

My virgin trip to thailand i had a spinner in phuket who INSISTED on lights off boom boom. She was really wet, I assumed it was cuz i was so handsum man... after finish, turned on the lights and my torso and the bed were coated in blood. This was like the second thai chick i ever rooted. She gave me this big story about how she bled alot because farang hum yai mak etc. etc. and I 50/50 bought it (i know, i was an idiot, but that's why they love newbies).

Next day i saw her on the lift in my same hotel with another monger, about to destroy his sheets as well.

Thats concerning. I'm assuming you were using protection.

My virgin trip to thailand i had a spinner in phuket who INSISTED on lights off boom boom. She was really wet, I assumed it was cuz i was so handsum man... after finish, turned on the lights and my torso and the bed were coated in blood. This was like the second thai chick i ever rooted. She gave me this big story about how she bled alot because farang hum yai mak etc. etc. and I 50/50 bought it (i know, i was an idiot, but that's why they love newbies).

I'm not sure how I woud have handled it but I know I would have been pissed!

I certainly would have given the other mongerer a heads up as we passed...Jus sayin'

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, Blood. I seem to find every virgin in Pattaya. Sabia Wing/Resort charged me 300 baht for extra cleaning every time. There is no way around it. Plastic liner sounds like a good idea. I wound up buying a condo and now I flip the bed, clean the sheets with a local laundry myself. But funny, what a waste of money over the years.

Moon%20Rover%20W_jpg.jpg

just tip the cleaning lady..leave the tip on the pillow before you go out.chances are she won`t say a thing.

Hydrogen Peroxide works wonders, I took a little hammer home from local go go. After the lights came on there was blood everywhere, half a bottle of peroxide and the problem was solved then I booted her butt out.........

In my lifetime I have spent a lot of money on Fast Cars, Booze and Women- The rest I squandered

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 1 month later...

Hydrogen Peroxide works wonders, I took a little hammer home from local go go. After the lights came on there was blood everywhere, half a bottle of peroxide and the problem was solved then I booted her butt out.........

That sucks

Had a girl in Bangkok that pissed herself during the night. I'm never up in time to get the room cleaned so rolled around in the damp filth for the next night also. They were dry by the time I checked out so no issue with reception.

One girl in Pattaya was a bleeder. Was that pissed I didn't realise until the next afternoon. Was all over the sheets of course, but also on the walls and there were little bloody footprints on the floor on route to the toilet. Looked like I'd murdered somebody. Woke up late, went out in a hurry, got drunk again and forgot about it. Picked up another girl, the look on her face as she opened my door and saw the bloodbath.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

just tip the cleaning lady..leave the tip on the pillow before you go out.chances are she won`t say a thing.

same thing happened to me, blood every where, i just gave the cleaning lady 100bt, never heard anything from the hotel..

every place ive stayed at has these charges, i sign the deal at desk..

pay the bill at end of stay.. sorted...

my deposit has always covered any bills.. by a long way..