IGNORED

Postal advice needed

soi6devient

Hi.can anyone advise me of the best and cheapest way of sending a small parcel to Thailand from england.it will weigh next to nothing.it's just a football shirt my friend wants me to send over.

Many thanks

Hi.can anyone advise me of the best and cheapest way of sending a small parcel to Thailand from england.it will weigh next to nothing.it's just a football shirt my friend wants me to send over.

Many thanks

Best to go to your local Sub Post Office and ask them

Probably the best way is "International Signed For"

That way you get SOME compensation and protection, without it costing a fortune. I have sent bank cards that way and nothing untoward happened to them, and they got there in 6 days

But you should keep the value low (below £10 in value) as there will be duty payable on it, perhaps

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Yes, the Thai international postal service works like a charm and is very good priced, I have used it at least 30-40 times to England and America and I never had any problems. :GoldenSmile1:

Many thanks

sent quite a few by post uk-thai think it was about £20 for two kilos that was insured aswell a footy shirt should be peanuts try it in one of the big brown envelopes

I'd just buy a jiffy bag from a post office. They are only a few baht(15-25) and just ask to send it by airmail - simple as that! A footy shirt would cost about 150 baht to send I guess. It takes 7-10 days. Never had a problem with this service. Keep the receipt cos you get a tracking number on it.

Edited by COYS

The op is talking about sending .........TO Thailand, not from it.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Yes I'm looking to send to Thailand.international signed for looks the way forward.will call in the post office tomorrow

thanks everyone