Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pool competitions or poker etc?

Poolie boy

Hi fellas

Im stoppin in Pattaya for 6 weeks from tomorrow and im just wondering if there are any western bars that hold pool comps or darts or something to break the mold of going out gettin smashed and taking a bird home.

Il be doing that what ever the answer mind but just fancy a bit of achange from night to night u know.

Thanks

Check out Megabreak Soi Dianna, ive been there before when they had 8 ball competition, a friend of mine won the ladies comp and took home 2000 baht.

No Poker in Thailand, all gambling is illegal.

No pussy for you, all prostitution is illegal. :LMFO:

Only connect 4 or dice games, not for money though, you don't want to end up in the monkey house. :D

Seasons greetings. :Kiss5:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

I thought gambling was illegal in Thailand????

It is a tournament, not gambling.

The guys that win bring all 3 of their own cues... one for breaking, one for normal shots and one for jump shots. Enjoy the free food they put out

Hi fellas

Im stoppin in Pattaya for 6 weeks from tomorrow and im just wondering if there are any western bars that hold pool comps or darts or something to break the mold of going out gettin smashed and taking a bird home.

Il be doing that what ever the answer mind but just fancy a bit of achange from night to night u know.

Thanks

Have Pool League every monday in my bar or away just like back home anyone wanting to play who is in town we will give them a game no problem it's a bit of fun and nothing to serious!

If it's money or drink your after try Mega break located just round the corner on soi dianna they hold 9 Ball Competitions on a sunday for farang if i remember rightly,but mostly cater's for Thai ladies comps!

Insomnia is another good one around 10pm on saturdays they have killer night 100baht in 15 max winner takes all, second place is a bottle of spirits which you can drink in the bar if you Desire, won this one a few times and is good night out!

Also have mixed doubles comp there think every month not sure on dates though!

Hope that is of use to you! Dom :Flying::GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Plenty of pool and darts activity in Pattaya.. Try find the local pubs that played every Mon,Wed And Friday League, I,m sure you will get the game.. Those nights are 5 a side league but they usually bring 7 to a competion, Every sunday, at Soi Daina Megabreak solo handicap nine ball knockouts, You wont be out in the first round, if you lost the first round you will go on to the loser group.. Very fair...

• 5 months later...

ok i realise that gambling is illegal in thailand but can you access poker websites in thailand

its just the forum im intrested in accessing from patts as i am the controller of a large user group and would like to keep in touch

here is a link to the forum site i would love to know if it works My link

cheers

Edited by andypoker

THE POKER BUNNY

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the current pool tourie scene...?

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

ok i realise that gambling is illegal in thailand but can you access poker websites in thailand

its just the forum im intrested in accessing from patts as i am the controller of a large user group and would like to keep in touch

here is a link to the forum site i would love to know if it works My link

cheers

Hi andy you can access your site over here,there are guys playing online poker for money in thailand.I bet on betfair here and have no problems,.Nice site by the way

Hi andy you can access your site over here,there are guys playing online poker for money in thailand.I bet on betfair here and have no problems,.Nice site by the way

thanks for the info m8 i better pack my lappy then cheers

the site is great and the forum is fantastic check out the spread the love user group we have private tourneys and competitions

THE POKER BUNNY

• 3 weeks later...

Sportsman and Mega Break have pool comps also a place on W/S.Poker tournaments are available but no way in hell i'm posting places to play on here.