Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review: Canterbury Tales

Chris Pattaya

These reviews & comments are waaaaaaaaaaay old, like 2 years FFS

A fresh one, then :D

I stayed there last month for a while.

Room: big, sleeping part and living room part. 2 TVs (one to view from the bed) and 2 DVD players. Good bathroom, shower and toilet.

Restaurant: had breakfast a few times. OK but not outstanding.

Wifi: a bit wobbly sometimes but OK. Not fast, but enough for email, browsing and wasting time on P-A :D .

Staff: very friendly and eager to please.

Overall: the building is old and it shows. But it's clean, good value (I paid 500/night) and Dave is on top of things. And a good bloke too!

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

I always eat breakfast at the Lek hotel buffet on the corner of Second Rd and Soi 13. Never noticed the problems discussed above. If they run low on an item, you can mention it to the staff and the item is quickly replaced.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we are still busy so that must stand for something and many regulars.......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Same same, i've only ever eaten the breakfast at CT, so I can only refer to that and I have tried alot of the recommended breakfast places and never found a problem with the food at CT. Neither the food, cleaniness, ambience or other diners.

For the price and quantity I havn't found any better, i'll be back again

I agree. Good food, clean, quick service. girls remember return customers and a great selection of books for sale or trade. Rooms upstairs for rent too. Check them out.

• 2 weeks later...

There are two thing's I can't stand (a part from guy's not wearing shirts) 1. Those bloody awful catering sausages 2. Warm Tea. I have never had a cup of hot tea at CT and to make it worse it's that blood horrible Lipton stuff.

Dave, Boil the water and use Tetley, THai-Phoo, Red label, anything but Liptons and you'll have gained another customer.

I'll bring a box for you if you want. Hehehe

See you in April

Andy

There are two thing's I can't stand (a part from guy's not wearing shirts) 1. Those bloody awful catering sausages 2. Warm Tea. I have never had a cup of hot tea at CT and to make it worse it's that blood horrible Lipton stuff.

Dave, Boil the water and use Tetley, THai-Phoo, Red label, anything but Liptons and you'll have gained another customer.

I'll bring a box for you if you want. Hehehe

See you in April

Andy

Hi Andy.

We have never ever used liptons tea and maybe your mistaken as all of our tea bags for months are Tetley with the string and Tetley tag so no mistake we have always used Tetley.

We do have a water boiler and I admit sometimes it can get served after they fill it before it boils and I drink a fair bit of coffee and usually its hot but if not ask the staff to change it and they will.

Hope to see you in April.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hi Andy.

We have never ever used liptons tea and maybe your mistaken as all of our tea bags for months are Tetley with the string and Tetley tag so no mistake we have always used Tetley.

We do have a water boiler and I admit sometimes it can get served after they fill it before it boils and I drink a fair bit of coffee and usually its hot but if not ask the staff to change it and they will.

Hope to see you in April.

Cheers Dave

I'll be there. My mates booked a room with you. He doesn't know I am coming.... to catch him "mongereing" 5555. Can't bring sausages thru customs I am affraid, Cheer's mate :)