IGNORED

Banana Pancake

Schubser

I love Banana Pancakes with sweet condensed milk poured over it. You can get them a lot in Bangkok, mostly in Kao Sarn area.

In Pattaya I used to go to an old lady who was running a food cart, always close to the market on South Pattaya Road/near Tuk Com. It is 20 Bath and excellent. I didn't see her in November any more. There is also some stall at the corner of 2nd Road/Soi Diamond. The pancake is ok, but beside the fact it is 50 Bath, the young (!) lady is also very rude and unfriendly. I really don't want to go there, but as long as this is the only "Plan B" I got, I think I have to.

Any other recommendations where to find Banana Pancakes in Pattaya?

Edited by Schubser

There is one guy cooking pancakes on the corner South/2nd road and another one who moves around soi 7/8

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

They are everywhere in Pattaya. They are Roti as opposed to pancake (pancake is made from Liquid, Roti from a stretched dough).

I love 'em too.

As I say you see them everywhere and the quality and taste is pretty much the same at all. Most are mobile!

If you want one thats excellent, and always in the same place, there is a fairly large stall at the far end of Marine Plaza not far from the 2nd Road junction. NOT the one right on 2nd Road its maybe 30 meters in. They do great liquidised fresh fruit drinks there too. I got to know this lady pretty well and she never tires of showing the pictures of the 3 (4?) kids she has put through university on the back of that one stall. Perhaps a testiment to her repeat custom that she does so well from it.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Agree they are delicious, there is a good one next to the market stalls by Drinking Street.

Thanks for all the suggestions...I know there are many carts around the city, but life means you won't find what you need the most

At least I don't need to give the rude bitch a return visit any more. :)