IGNORED

On a DSP

byronmech

I have decided to start the visa process for my girlfriend and try and get her over here after Christmas for a month or 2. Does anyone know if my being on a Disability Support Pension will hinder my chances of being successful. I currently have a declared casual job that earns me a bit extra and also do a bit of backyard work unofficially which of course I can't mention in application. My lady used to be a BG in Patong but has lived with her family in Amnat Charoen since Sept. 08'. Do I let on she used to work bar or omit that bit? Also is it possible to have a sort of co-sponsor for the application. I understand that as well as all other requirements, I am supposed to have $1,000.00 in the bank for each month she stays which I don't have but other members of my family do, and they would be willing to go as a guarantor for me. Thanks in advance

i would attach some pictures of her working in the bar to the application, i am sure it would help.

Seriously get some professional help on this or a forum specific for this issue

Edited by mike_asia

Are you submitting a US application ?

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Are you submitting a US application ?

What he has mentioned has nothing to do with a US application and he has an Aussie flag flying, so my guess would be no

lol a hippie in Byron Bay on a pension....... dude it's hard enough already no need to make it worse telling them she was a bar girl. You better hope she wasn't working recently on the sly to suppliment income ... if they find out she's history... If she doesn't have a real job now it will be hard too.

Google is your friend mate there are some threads on Aust/Thai visa applications here and on other boards.

I reckon you have bucklies though sad to say.

It would be fun if it was cheap and easy to import some cheap young pussy for a month or two but if that was the case nearly every guy would be exploiting this and them.

If you apply for a fiancee visa you may have a chance ... if you have pics of her with you etc, a documented relationships, with phone account , letters , emails PLUS your disability could be an asset there... you can argue you have a hard time getting pussy in Oz so you need to import it. Obviously you phrase it more charmingly than I am right now... I am talking like this because we are talking a bar girl that you haven't indicated you are in love with or wish to marry... just have her in your bed again for 1-2 months. How you frame everything will be vital to your future success or failure.

Edited by )2akathaorai

Thanks for the replies. Just for the record I do love her and if all goes well intend on getting officially engaged during my April visit and married when I return for my winter escape from Oz. Got plenty of photos from past 2 years and records of all phone calls as well as bank statements of money Iv'e sent her. The work I do is at a drug and alcohol rehab and also do vollie work at a emergency accommodation place as well as the Salvos. I dont think Id ever qualify as a hippie, I like soap to much! Just got off the phone to Dept. of Immigration and their main concern seems to be proof that I can support her while shes over here ie $1000 per month for length of visa, and that she has incentive to return. So it just seems to take money and a bit of 'chock dee'

Edited by byronmech

just seems to take money and a bit of 'chock dee'

Cool mate good luck!

No offense intended you know that Byron is the hippy capital of Australia

Edited by )2akathaorai

Cool mate good luck!

No offense intended you know that Byron is the hippy capital of Australia

None taken mate. Most of the 'hippies' up here seem to have portfolios. Nimbin is a different story altogether.