Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bella Express

Thaihot

Walking around I looked in at the old Duck resort to see it had been done up & had a new name.

Bella Express or BE.

Deals can be had but the location is very good as it is in Pattaya Klang near second road & has a great pool.

I took some pics so take a quick look & view this hotel that is still having a paint job.

I did not stay there but at 1000 Baht a night it is one to add to the list.

Can not get my pics to load there is some fault I think.

I will try again tomorrow.

can not add my pics today, is it my end or is there a fault with loading pics with the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's girl friendly. Ok hotel. Good TV for English and decent WiFi.

How is the TV better for English than any other place that has Sophon cable?

The TV only had a few English channels I think so not very good at all from what I remember.

• 2 weeks later...

Stay there for 8 days paid before i went big mastake.Small rooms my tv had bad picture and only a few channels.I complained they said they would fix it but never did.

And my so called pool view room was overlooking a roof of aircon units lol.There is a sign says extra guests 500 baht but they never charged me.

I thoguht the place was great. Nice clean room. shower and bath, deposit box that will hold a laptop (key coded) lovely pool, ideal for food across the road, breakfast was nice too. Have to disagree about the wifi though. It was bloody awfull and i took the room nearest the router.

No charge for ladies and i took 2 home on my first night for a three-some.

Edited by kompressaur

• 13 years later...

Last time i was there was in 2020.  I think it was a Deluxe room with pool view second or third floor.

Never had a problem to bring a girl with me, but they want the ID.

In reality there was another building opposite the balcony and inbetween 3 or 4 really big aircon units. From 6 in the morning until late night they where running on and off. On the balcony it was almost unbearable and inside it was disturbing. Inventory was shaking when they started. The pool was barely visible^^

The room was a bit rocked down, with noticable damage all around. Doors and walls are thin, so it was a bit loud sometimes. But i think that is the same for a lot of hotels in this class. They seem to be focused on indian and chinese tour groups. Usually i don't mind, but it was noticable. Reception almost always busy handling these groups and constant comming and going of coaches outside.

During daytime you can take a shortcut from Buakhao through the Grand Bella hotel. They share the same pool area, which is really the highlight of the hotel.

Usually there was a bunch of girls hanging around on the small street in front of the Grand Bella also specialized on lonely indian guys. It was fun to watch the interactions. Some girls had a rotation time of under 30 minutes catching the next customer on the way out.

Overall i don't think i would book it again unless the price is unter 25$ and everything else is full... and only if the room is not facing the aircon. For 35$ or more i'm sure there are better options.