IGNORED

great food

criso

hi there anyone no were in pattya you can actually eat great food,like stake,ribs,european foods

even breakfast for the mornings,possible also live entertainment at night,

cheers

almost every falang owned eatery has a selection of both western and thai food and english full breakfast all over pattaya.

more fastfood places then you could have imagined. you realy dont have to worry about finding food you like.

as for live music, i only know of one bar on soi7 (forgot the name) and lucifers (disco on walkingstreet) that have live bands playing regulary.

Edited by Nevermind

WI and cherry on third road and Lewinsky on Pattayaland guranteed you a good feed.

I can Recommend the World Wide sports bar on Naklua Road.

They have a great menu, all the Thai Dishes, plus European/Mexican etc, the Chicken Fajitas where excellent.

They have large screens showing the live premier league games and live entertainment as well, usually an Elvis Impersonator !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Maggs Restaurant on Thepprasit Road on the right hand side before you get to the traffic lights on Thrappaya Road. It's only a small place but everything on the menu is excellent. It's run by an English couple. It's open 6 days a week.

Live music can be found at Moon River Pub with a good Philippine band (they get all the words right in the songs with a good selection). Not sure about the food there though.

Also, good live music found at The Blues Factory on Walking Street.

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

• 3 weeks later...

i love pattayas restaurants and one of my favourite pastimes in patts is eating out (and going to restaurants! haha), here are some restaurants i recomend....

Planet Food on 2nd rd. near TIM beer bar, great italian food, quality pizzas, pastas etc.

Shenanigans 2nd floor of the avenue has good all round farang food.

There is a Lebanese restaurant, forget the name, 4th floor of central festival facing the beach.

very nice little french restaurant, if you face tukcom from pattaya tai, go up the soi to the right hand side of tukcom and its on the right hand side at the end of tukcom.

central has some good japanese restaurants.

Beefeater in soi diana has some good steaks.

bon apetit

criso there are loads of places in Pattaya where you can eat great farang food.

My two favourite places for an english breakfast is the Pig and Whistle in Soi 7 and Palmers bar in Soi 13/4

There's a good selection of Indian food in the cafe at Tops supermarket. After dinner I like to pop upstairs for a few games of tenpin bowling.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it