Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Indian recommendations?

Whenever we've had an Indian abroad it's always been terrible and have pretty much given up trying it outside the UK.

Anyone got any recommendations for any good Indian restaurants like we get here in the UK?

I've had good Indian food at the Bombay restaurant on Walking Street. And also on Soi Buakhow, name unknown but opposite the Sawasdee hotel / Soi Honey Inn. Both are run by Indian owners and my guess is that the cooks in both restaurants are Indian too.

Edited by Randy

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

You might also check Tandoori House located in Soi 12 off Beach Road.

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?Folder=16&IdArticle=7939

I have not tried it by myself but have heard by other it is supposed to be good.

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.â€

Hi Jacks

whatever u do don't go to Alibabba in Patts. I know u guys are deeing BKK as part of your holiday so i suggest you go to Sheraton Towers hotel on the riverside head for the top floor and i guarantee you'll have the best Indian scoff ever

have fun

Thanks for the replies.

Hi Jacks

whatever u do don't go to Alibabba in Patts. I know u guys are deeing BKK as part of your holiday so i suggest you go to Sheraton Towers Hotel on the riverside head for the top floor and i guarantee you'll have the best Indian scoff ever

have fun

I sent you a pm before I saw the post so ignore me....

• 2 weeks later...

The chicken Tikka Inn on soi bukhao opposite soi honey. The food here is amazing and on par with the best indian places in England. Trust me mate i eat in Manchester, Bradford, Birmingham etc. Bombay on Walking Street is overpriced an average food.

• 1 month later...

I've really enjoyed the Bombay in Walking Street on my couple of visits. Excellent food and friendly and efficient staff.

Best to go early in the evening though without your TG for the night. Every TG I have taken to an Indian restaurant has hated it (though perhaps unsurprisingly they have always decided it was horrible before they have even eaten a mouthful)

:Disease1: can't do it, the curry kills my stomach!!

Whenever we've had an Indian abroad it's always been terrible and have pretty much given up trying it outside the UK.

Anyone got any recommendations for any good Indian restaurants like we get here in the UK?

1 half down soi8 walking 2 beach rd left side 20mts of beach rd along 2nd road

The majority of Indian food in Pattaya is terrible. One place to definitely avoid is Kohi Noor

We ended up eating at the place on Soi 12, think it was the Tandoori house. It was OK nothing special, we wouldn't go there again.

The best place we had a curry was in the food court at Festival mall, I had the korma and it tasted exactly like it does from a restaurant at home.

Sam

If you want the real McCoy go to Bangla Town (opposite Soi Diamond, 2nd Rd end). Loads of small Indian cafes etc there serving the Indian/Thais.

Its "real" stuff though, not the westernized versions you get in "Indian" (?) restaurants back home i.e. all on the bone and heavy on the Jeera (Cumin).

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I've had bad luck with Indian food in Pattaya.

A place on 2nd road near soi 10 I broke a tooth

while eating very mediocre tasting food.

The place on beach road next to Natural garden hotel

served up a dose of dysentery to me in 2003 and this

was my 1st meal after arriving in Pattaya.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those that eat Korma i don't think you need to find an authentic indian restaurant because korma is not a curry just made up by bangladeshis in England. If you askedfor a korma in India you will get shocked because it will be nothing like you have ever seen before. Those that are used to indian food in England like Brick lane will not appreciate real indian food. The tikka centre and Ali baba serve proper indian food. Every time i have been to Ali baba i have only seen Indian people in there i made it apoint to ask them wat they thought of the food they told me it was better than some of the places in India. Atleast the food was good in January when i was last in Patts.