IGNORED

Over the counter pharmacies

Poolie boy

Hi guys

Not sure if this allowed or not but il try anyways.

Does anyone know of a good pharmacy where i can get some legit gear for training purposes if u know what i mean?

I know of one on Soi Bukhao but dont really wanna scour the streets searching so a bit of a heads up would be appreciated.

Thanks

There is a pharmacy on Second Road just outside the Avenue shopping centre car park then turn right and its about 2/3 shops along the right hand side,i have heard that this may have what you are looking for. I have also heard that it is just about the best for price in town.

Good Luck bro

There is a pharmacy on Second Road just outside the Avenue shopping centre car park then turn right and its about 2/3 shops along the right hand side,i have heard that this may have what you are looking for. I have also heard that it is just about the best for price in town.

Good Luck bro

Thanks buddy

Do you train in Pattaya? Im thinking about joining Universe gym for my stay. Do you recomend this or would your know somewhere better?

I dont know Universe gym. I have trained at Tony's and California Wow.

I am training at California wow at the avenue shopping centre, i got a lifetime membership for 10,000 baht, i think Tony's lifetime membership is 20,000.

I like Californiawow because it has good aircon, it has some free weights but plenty of machines, maybe too many, whereas Tony's is mainly all free weights.

Anyway check out californiawow website, see what you think.

There is a fellow meathead on the forum.

Freakface or Roidrage is his name I think.

He should be able to point you in the right direction.

Glad tidings. :)

sgu_banner.gif

I'm looking for the same answers as the OP.

10,000 baht for a lifetime membership at wow is a steal imo.

Just had a weights session @ tonys, 220baht includes spa and 10min massage...really good value I reckon if you prefer free weights..

If anyone here wants to meet up for gym seesion I'm interested, here for the next couple of months and want to really get into it again...

Be good to talk diet / training tips maybe!!!

Rik

topic has bene discussed many times.

try a search.

i beieleve this is against policy.

can be found all over pattaya, you wont have a problem once your on the ground.

/thread

Maybe we cant talk about it here fellas, send me a message if you have any more questions, i will try to help.

(mods, please let me know if this shouldn't be asked)

Can we just go ahead and say that there isn't much available in the way of recreational fun at the pharmacy? In Cambodia it was all I could do not to laugh when they showed me the size of codeine tabs available. At the valium was in free-flow as well.

Too bad. I was looking forward to it. But the law is the law and it's not something I want to fuck with. Especially in Thailand.

GDT