Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

need advice on hot bars

Robert 999

I have a relative coming for a holiday in Pattaya and he will stay 2 weeks from this month mid December. He has not been to Pattaya for some time and as I am not into the walking street/soi 8 etc bars can anyone recommend a good bar with some pleasant females, cute girlish ones aged 18-23 who can speak some English. In the past my relative likes to stay with the same girl for the whole of his trip and if she is suitable he will bar fine her for the length of his visit.

Would be glad to hear from anyone with up to date knowledge and recommendation of the best bars to visit in the areas mentioned to find what he is looking for.

Thanks in advance!

I think, given your friend's lack of knowledge, you should start here.

Time is of the essence:

http://www.pattayanewbie.com/

Good luck to your friend.

Glad tidings. :Anger:

sgu_banner.gif

I have a relative coming for a holiday in Pattaya and he will stay 2 weeks from this month mid December. He has not been to Pattaya for some time and as I am not into the walking street/soi 8 etc bars can anyone recommend a good bar with some pleasant females, cute girlish ones aged 18-23 who can speak some English. In the past my relative likes to stay with the same girl for the whole of his trip and if she is suitable he will bar fine her for the length of his visit.

Would be glad to hear from anyone with up to date knowledge and recommendation of the best bars to visit in the areas mentioned to find what he is looking for.

Thanks in advance!

What kind of bars do you mean? Are you not into gogos? or Beerbars? Or....? Maybe if you clarified more specifically what you and your friend like or don't like, then you might be able to get a better answer.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

For sure a good place with good and honast girls: Kitty Bar in soi Buakhaw. The r-con beer complex next to the small market, the last bar in the middle, owned by a Belgian-Thai couple.