Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel at the airport?

stanger69

Do you mean the Novotel on the airport site? Got delayed 24 hrs on the way out and airline put me up in there for one night. Very posh, I think walk in rate was bt5000 a night. I thought about nipping into Bangkok and bringing a takeaway back, but I didnt think I could get her past security which is everywhere.

If you are loved up and have the cash, it would be a good place to spend the last night or two with your beloved. But make sure she dresses very respectfully.

The facilities (pool,gym restaurants etc) are amazing.

Haha, thanks. But just want a cheapie to crash at one night because my flight is very early in the morning.

Theres a couple of hotels within walking distance of Nana for around Bt 1000-1100 a night. Taxi to the airport is around bt200 on the meter.

Make a all nighter on the last day. You can always sleep on the plane.

I stayed at this place after arriving on a late flight and just wanted to sleep.. Well worth 1K and only 5mins from the airport. They'll even pick u up if you book in advance.

http://www.thongtaresortandspa.com/index2.html

Many thanks for this tip yorkshirefarang. I have been looking for a suitable hotel near the airport. This place seems to fit the bill.

Why don't you use use this magic tool?

When entering the key words "hotel bangkok airport" you receive 3,840,000 responses with a variety of hotels, matching nearly everyones budget.

:)

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Why don't you use use this magic tool?

:001_Thank_You5:

I guess the reason for asking questions such as this on any board would be to gauge opinions from people (other BM's) and share experiences either good or bad. You could "Google" most questions asked on this board. But people use boards such as this because they trust other BM's to give honest answers. Unlike most of the crap you get out of google which many companies use as another marketing tool.

Do you honestly think a comment like this is useful to anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

I've stayed at Floral Shire Resort and Convenient Resort. Both are about 10 minutes drive from the airport and you get a free return transfer. All for less than £15. Both are really clean and service was spot on for me. I'd say that Floral Shire was the better of the two but not much in it. Book either on Agoda.

COYS.