Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good Chinese Restaurant

Can anybody recommend a really good chinese restaurant??

Cheers

i can resist anything , apart from temptation

there is a lovely chinese on soi chayapoon (spelling) facing crazy daves,i think its called char soi restaurant it does lovely curry the same as you would get in the u.k and its very cheap i also tried the chow mein and it was lovely to well worth a visit.

there is a lovely chinese on soi chayapoon (spelling) facing crazy daves,i think its called char soi restaurant it does lovely curry the same as you would get in the u.k and its very cheap i also tried the chow mein and it was lovely to well worth a visit.

it is called chow soy

excellent food

also try LENG KEE

corner soi bukow and central

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

Yeah,.. Chow Soy on Soi Chaipoon.. Curry exactly the same in Irish chinese take away.. Used to take spring rolls up to my room which is above Chow soy before I go to sleep.. Good chinese selections there.. Curry was perfect for me...

Edited by jocky king

Ah the Chow Soy.

Stayed in one of Dave's rooms during Songkran. Top bloke.

The food is excellent, especially the fat chips. They do deliveries as well. Anyone have their number.

I recommend the duck in black bean sauce, gammon steak & chips, or my favourite chow mein.

Seasons greetings. :Question:

sgu_banner.gif

it is called chow soy

excellent food

also try LENG KEE

corner soi bukow and central

I thought Leng kee was a thai restaurant?????

I thought Leng kee was a thai restaurant?????

Leng kee is Chinese food Thai style, Chow Soy is Chinese food UK style

not to offensive or anything.... I am chinese born in HK.... but why would you been looking for chinese food when you should be trying what is local?

not to offensive or anything.... I am chinese born in HK.... but why would you been looking for chinese food when you should be trying what is local?

I am english born in Grimsby, which is a rundown fishing town.

We have very few quality restaurants here and the ones we do have are to expensive (for me). One

of the pleasures of pattaya for me is tasting food that would normally be out of my reach. For

instantce the nearest japanese restaurant to me is in leeds, 1hr 40 mins away (not very practical)

so when in patts i will make a point of visiting a good sushi house. The same can be applied

for chinese. I am sick of the greasy slopy shit that gets delivered from a take away, and would a

appreciate some authentic chinese cuisine.

You say "you should be trying what is local" but you fail to exsplain why i should? It is up

to the individual where they spend there money. I personnely love thai food, especially a good thai

b,b,q.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah,.. Chow Soy on Soi Chaipoon.. Curry exactly the same in Irish chinese take away.. Used to take spring rolls up to my room which is above Chow soy before I go to sleep.. Good chinese selections there.. Curry was perfect for me...

spent a weeks in soi chaiypoon this year, did breafast at canterbury tales and evening meal at Neros opposite Daves but cant remeber seeing chinese aswell ? must have been drunk question1.gif and walked straight past it.

spent a weeks in soi chaiypoon this year, did breafast at canterbury tales and evening meal at Neros opposite Daves but cant remeber seeing chinese aswell ? must have been drunk question1.gif and walked straight past it.

Lol... It is just opposite to Daves where all the books are available to read.....