Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sattahip Bar Girl Shot Dead

LaaMok

Two days ago one of the girls in the Sattahip karaoke was shot to death at work, I went by a day later and wondered why the whole complex of karaoke was quiet... it wasn't until shitespider went for a drink down there, and he got told. I do feel sorry for these girls, they get a low wage and are at far more risk than bar girls.

The whole nightlife in Sattahip seemed to be on lockdown last night, apart from Sattahip Nightclub and coyote place.

Some of you guys may know this girl.. if you have ever been to the complex before with me, and went to the small karaoke with the drunk girls, it was one of them.

This is so sad to hear about. Besides being a waste.

I am going to try to find more information in the on line news papers.

I hope it was not some tourist / customer.

I am curious why they are at more risk than bar girls though ?

Edited by Ducar

Was it that place in which we had a totally crazy night with piss-head Mike back in June? I can remember that karaoke complex, such a shame, like you say, they live a tough life.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I Spent a hour and a half looking for other news on this on line and have found nothing.

This is so sad to hear about. Besides being a waste.

I am going to try to find more information in the on line news papers.

I hope it was not some tourist / customer.

I am curious why they are at more risk than bar girls though ?

It is most likely a Thai navy guy, but it could have been a Thai local.

Was it that place in which we had a totally crazy night with piss-head Mike back in June? I can remember that karaoke complex, such a shame, like you say, they live a tough life.

It was the bar in the center of the complex. Where the girls are usually drunk.

I Spent a hour and a half looking for other news on this on line and have found nothing.

Very little news actually makes it to the media. You see and hear things all the time in Thailand and it doesn't get reported. Everytime someone gets shot at the kareokes in Bang Saray there never seems to be any report until, someone is washed up.

In the Sattahip case, they probably thought, its only a bar girl and they don't want to loose business and cause problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Very little news actually makes it to the media. You see and hear things all the time in Thailand and it doesn't get reported. Everytime someone gets shot at the kareokes in Bang Saray there never seems to be any report until, someone is washed up.

Also I'm guessing the local Pattaya farang news outlets (for want of a better term) don't make it down that far.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Also I'm guessing the local Pattaya farang news outlets (for want of a better term) don't make it down that far.

actually quite a few deaths and road accidents are reported in the Pattaya news.. but not when someone is killed in a police owned bar.