IGNORED

Thai Visa Express

Scottish_Tyrant

Just got my fiancee visa through in 6 days with Paul.

Can't fault the service and all gone to plan. just touching 2 months from deposit to getting the visa!!!!!!!

Great job and well worth using his servcies.

So for a small fee he does the lot, meets your girl and ensures the entire process is SIMPLE. Thanks mate.

Wha's like us?

We recieved 2 today both approved in 5 working days.

Good luck to you both.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

We recieved 2 today both approved in 5 working days.

Good luck to you both.

I'll need it!

Wha's like us?

@ST, congrats to you and your girl. Have fun, mate!

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

• 2 weeks later...

@ST, congrats to you and your girl. Have fun, mate!

Aye thanks buddy, who's life with you? Not spoken for ages?

Wha's like us?

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck to you both.

• 1 month later...

An update on how she is getting on could be useful ?

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

• 1 month later...

Well a bit of an insight.

She landed on 16th December in LHR, to the first few flakes of snow. We made a few stops on the way up the road, one at Durham to visit her friend who had recently arrived in the UK. Bar meal with the snow falling outside. Got up in the morning to 2 feet of snow. she was in her element.

This weather continued for 3 weeks and by the end the 'I wan see snow' had changed to 'when this shit go away' :GoldenSmile1:

She has taken to UK life like a duck to water, in fact has taken to it too well!

With 2 weeks and counting to the end of my single life, all seems to be going well so far. A little touch of depression and home sickness but that is to be expected.

There are various things people should and shouldn't do when bringing a TG to the UK. Thanks to a few on the board and info from other boards, things went extremely well indeed.

Takes a bit of getting used to loosing my freedom, I think I have suffered more than her! There are plans afoot to move to LOS due to a slight change in jobs so am looking into the ups and downs, but so long as the current exchange rate remains as it is I won't be moving out.

Again Paul, thanks for all the info and assistance, worth every penny.

Wha's like us?

Well a bit of an insight.

She landed on 16th December in LHR, to the first few flakes of snow. We made a few stops on the way up the road, one at Durham to visit her friend who had recently arrived in the UK. Bar meal with the snow falling outside. Got up in the morning to 2 feet of snow. she was in her element.

This weather continued for 3 weeks and by the end the 'I wan see snow' had changed to 'when this shit go away' :GoldenSmile1:

She has taken to UK life like a duck to water, in fact has taken to it too well!

With 2 weeks and counting to the end of my single life, all seems to be going well so far. A little touch of depression and home sickness but that is to be expected.

There are various things people should and shouldn't do when bringing a TG to the UK. Thanks to a few on the board and info from other boards, things went extremely well indeed.

Takes a bit of getting used to loosing my freedom, I think I have suffered more than her! There are plans afoot to move to LOS due to a slight change in jobs so am looking into the ups and downs, but so long as the current exchange rate remains as it is I won't be moving out.

Again Paul, thanks for all the info and assistance, worth every penny.

Its good to see some good news all the best Tyrant, Just hope mine goes as smooth in the next few mths

Its good to see some good news all the best Tyrant, Just hope mine goes as smooth in the next few mths

Well good luck with that.

first thing is to find a chinese or SE Asain supermarket near you. they get all their noodles and other crap they normally eat. Tesco's has some of the stuff and is considerably cheaper, but she can get the actual Thai noodles she normally buys back home.

There is software you can get free to down load only soundtracks of youtube. That has been a saviour as she can get all her Thai music and even some soaps and movies.

At least she is landing during the better weather. That will be a huge bonus to you. If I can assist feel free to PM me.

Wha's like us?

• 3 weeks later...

I should add my thanks to Paul to this thread. I recently travelled to Pattaya to sort out a visa for this summer for my GF.

Service is A1, nothing is too much hassle and, importantly if you send an email or text it gets answered. took 10 days to arrive mainly due to the embassy dragging their feet

I have no hesitation in recommending Thai Visa Express

For your partner ?

We can process this for you if required.

Thai Visa Express