Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Resturant for sale (Darkside)

kjetil

Restaurant for sale on Soi Khao Noi. Fully furnished with rooms above 3 air cons,tv,all kitchen equipment included.No key money 13,000 baht a month.Seating for 20+

Sale price 250,000 Baht

The owner has a new resturant in Phuket,and set the price very low to have a quick sale.

This is a bargain for someone that want to make a bakeri or a pizza place.

The location is across the street for bamboo bar 50 meter down the road opposite side(Hana Appartments)

next to Saints bar.

Furnitures tv aircons it all belongs to the buyer kitchen equip too.

Pool table belongs to Saints Bar.

081 0041600

out1.JPG

barry 006.jpg

barry 009.jpg

up1.JPG

up2.JPG

up3.JPG

Edited by kjetil

Man oh man, that is the deal of the century! I can't believe you have had to list it again. :GoldenSmile1:

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

yeah seems to cheap and think I have seen this for sale before. Any comment from the OP about this? I know its the dark side, but still the assets/chattels seem to be greater than the sale price.

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Reason for the cheap price?

No customers......................Location, location, location!!

The Red Lion further down Soi Khao Noi is also on the market.

Reason?

No customers.....................Location, location, location!!

buy the place sell the goods and your still left with what looks like a decent apartment for 13k a month.

this cant be right !!!!!!!

OK, some Q's.........

No key money but 250k for what - the fixtures and fittings obviously - but presumably for the remainder of a Lease? - how long left or is it just open ended rental?

The 3 rooms upstairs are living and sleeping? Toilet and bathroom facilities on which floor/s?

Is the area with a pool table a communal area - shared with a bar?

Any parking - secure or otherwise - rear access?

Sorry if I missed or misunderstood anything.

It has to be the lease...Or lack thereof in the immediate future.

It has to be the lease...Or lack thereof in the immediate future.

HAS to be? Or just your assumption?

Come on guys let the OP answer the questions from The Artful Codger. Asking reasonable questions might get some serious answers - jumping to conclusions won't.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 5 weeks later...

buy the place sell the goods and your still left with what looks like a decent apartment for 13k a month.

this cant be right !!!!!!!

What is the probleme with you guys,here is the deal of the year and all you do is talk bullshit.

There is nothing wrong with the location there is nothing wrong with the kitchen equipment,and the lease is 1 year att the time.

The bar on the side of this making good money there should be no problem to make a living from this place if you can make pizza or run a bakery.

So, is it sold now or not???

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

What is the probleme with you guys,here is the deal of the year .........................................

No answers to my previous Qs though?

Anyway, it says "Not any more" so I don't know why you're still here?

as i am in the catering trade,there is allways a catch,as for being in asia ,yes i would love to do it ,but i see many red tape hanging around etc,best thing to do rent the accomodation,sell some equpiment,make a small cafe bar,as i can see to many ovens in there for the location,i might be wrong ,but in asia to much competion,and these days its really hard.