IGNORED

First trip advice

hhdan

Okay here we go..

I am planning a trip to Pattaya as a separation gift to myself. Late January early February. Never been...no clue where, what, how to go about doing anything. Need advice on where to stay, budget (I plan on 5000 Canadian) and want to stay in a nice hotel. Is that enough..

Let me know guys..It will be appreciated

If you look like your passport picture, you need a vacation

Welcome to the board!

The best advice is to read the posts on the forum.

You've got plenty of time to 'swot up'

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

My advice FWIW:

Blow the fancy hotels, find a nice guesthouse and use the money you save to party with.

Pack light, laundry service is cheap and easy to find.

I don't drink much at all so my budget might be a little low for a drinker, but I love the Gogos and mostly pulled from those so tt might even out. I had a blast on ~6500 Baht/day. That # is including hotel, excluding airfare.

Read grumpys P4P faq here on the board and the bar girl vetting thread. Both are essential reading.

Shower and smile a lot and you will have a great time!

Edited by furryman

If its your first time here ,shag as many girls as you can ,dont stay with one for the whole time (and fall in love) get out and about see the sights, shag as many girs as you can,(dont fall in love) try all the lovely food and meet lots of new friends ,shag as many girls as you can ( dont fall in love )

and lastly and this is the most immportant advice anyone on these boards will give you . Dont fall in love.

then go home and start saving because all you will be thinking is when can i get back to see that lovely girl that i fell in love with.

If its your first time here ,shag as many girls as you can ,dont stay with one for the whole time (and fall in love) get out and about see the sights, shag as many girs as you can,(dont fall in love) try all the lovely food and meet lots of new friends ,shag as many girls as you can ( dont fall in love )

and lastly and this is the most immportant advice anyone on these boards will give you . Dont fall in love.

then go home and start saving because all you will be thinking is when can i get back to see that lovely girl that i fell in love with.

LOL so true :GoldenSmile1:

WTTF. You should tag a long with a Chinese tour group which has some single woman. I hear some of those Chinese gals can really get wet when they hear moose hunting stories! :GoldenSmile1:

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

thanks for the advice...But...I think I will shag as many women as possible and try not to fall in love

:P

If you look like your passport picture, you need a vacation

Welcome to the board, and best of luck! Along with my FAQ that furryman suggested, I also have a large price poll which will give you an idea of what average prices are depending on the venue.

Do some reading and then when you've got even more questions, we're here to help!

Spend plenty of time on here and you will learn all you need to.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Whats up HHDan, as everyone has said do plenty of reading on the forum. I read for about twomonths before coming here, and I am having a blast. Grumpys guide for newbies is awesome, but be warned you will make some newbie mistakes just be prepared. Tru eneough it is cheap coming here, but some of the ladies will try to suck youdry and I don't mean in the pants. As I have a descent job I can blow up to 10000 baht a day and have no problems, but I work too hard for my money and would like to at least have a good time while blowing it. This is my first trip and I am already planning the next one for march so that should tell you something. Try to find a girl thats cool and have her show you around during the day, but good luck getting rid of her because you are her new atm and a lot of these girls have been no where outside of the party lights of Pattaya. But do have fun...

Don't spend more that 1500 baht for a hotel, don't waste your money on McDonald's eveyday like i used to. Thai food is cheaper and tastier(IMO), all the menus have pictures and/or english.

Don't know if someone's said it yet...DON'T FALL IN LOVE. They are the greatest actors in all the world.

No matter how bad life gets theres always beer.

• 2 weeks later...