Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Blue Parrot soi pattayaland 2

If walking from beach road where is the blue parrot mexican eatery?

Has anyone been in there if so what are you thoughts on it.

Cheers.

I believe it's on 13/4 (same same as Pattayaland 2), on the left side about 1/3 up the block from beach road....I have eaten there many times as I sometimes like a Mexican breakfast, the dishes are quite authentic and I lived in San Diego, and Texas so had the chance to have some very good Mexican dishes, Big Al's on 2nd road near soi 3 is great for late night snacks..He also has a location near the soi Dianna and soi Buhkuow intersection.......I stopped taking girls there with me as none were fans of Mexican cooking...

Edited by guykrup

Guykrup

thank you, I will give big als a go I normally end up around soi 3

late at night.

Big Al's is on the sidewalk almost in front of the Atlantic bar......sometimes I get some to go from there to bring back to the hotel ...(fried chicken for the girls)....since you are there the food in the stalls on 2rd across from soi 4 (parking lot of Alcazar sp?) are very worth it....Thai and mostly seafood...but worth it for sure....good place to take a girl that's hungry..... Good luck....

Blue Parrot is not bad. However, Beefeater has a weekend special, all-u-can-eat make your own tacos every

Sat & Sun between noon and 4 PM for 250 baht. Also includes chicken & ribs.

Retired

Big Al's is on the sidewalk almost in front of the Atlantic bar......sometimes I get some to go from there to bring back to the hotel ...(fried chicken for the girls)....since you are there the food in the stalls on 2rd across from soi 4 (parking lot of Alcazar sp?) are very worth it....Thai and mostly seafood...but worth it for sure....good place to take a girl that's hungry..... Good luck....

There are two Al's, one on Soi Chaiyapoom near Oasis Go Go and the one you are referring to is near Big C.

Blue Parrot is much better and IMO the best Mexican Food in Pattaya

I agree the Blue parrot is better...but Big Al's ain't bad and it's cheaper....the last trip the one on 2nd road near 3 soi across from Sabailand was better than the one near the Oasis....but a few years ago I met Big Al at the one near Oasis and the food then was very good...more of a fast food Mexican place but I like those also at times.....Beefeater's always gets good reviews but I haven't eaten there to compare....

I agree the Blue parrot is better...but Big Al's ain't bad and it's cheaper....the last trip the one on 2nd road near 3 soi across from Sabailand was better than the one near the Oasis....but a few years ago I met Big Al at the one near Oasis and the food then was very good...more of a fast food Mexican place but I like those also at times.....Beefeater's always gets good reviews but I haven't eaten there to compare....

I guess i am in the minority about Big Al's but I don't like it.

Beefeater's is just OK IMO. The weekend buffet has ribs and Mexican food. In the high season when crowded you have to wait for the food at the buffet line, last time I went people were standing around and attacking the ribs when they came out. Not a good experience and the tortillas are horrible.

Next to the Blue Parrot I like Mike's Mexican on the way to Jomtien and Tequilla reef is also OK

Mike's Mexican is on my list.....Last trip I stayed on soi 3 and only went over the hill to Jomtien once.... this trip back to LK Metro so Mike's will be a place I'll try...Thanks for reminding me about that one....

Mike's Mexican is on my list.....Last trip I stayed on soi 3 and only went over the hill to Jomtien once.... this trip back to LK Metro so Mike's will be a place I'll try...Thanks for reminding me about that one....

There is another place in Jomtien, I only went once and it was good but the beer is too expensive. Someone put a review here.

http://www.ajarnforum.net/vb/dining-and-entertainment-in-thailand/36224-sam-s-mexican-and-american-grill-review-of-new-restaurant-in-jomtien.html

A friend of mine who has a condo in Jomtien told me of this place....he's always trying to coax me over the hill...this trip I may do it.....still need more than good food to make me leave my happy hunting grounds for LBFMs.......

I think the food is great. I believe it's the 2nd Soi before Walking Street. There is a jewlery store on the right corner as you look up the Soi. But it's up a little way up on the left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The chicken enchiladas with eggs is great hangover food. Huevos rancheros ain't bad either

• 4 weeks later...

Blue Parrot is not bad. However, Beefeater has a weekend special, all-u-can-eat make your own tacos every

Sat & Sun between noon and 4 PM

The best Chimichanga I have ever had in the US or Thailand has been at the Blue Parot. After I eat I always have to take a look at all the hot girls at the Classroom GoGo right up the Soi.

Recently had the Mexican buffet at the Beefeater. It was pretty good as well. Really got my moneys worth as I am a "Large Mammal" and I can really do damage to a buffet. :c45ec00b:

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon