IGNORED

Are There Any Good Golf Courses In The Pattaya Area?

jayboat

Hi folks,

Im pretty new to the forums and intend to make full use of the vest amount of informtion on here before i head off on my first trip in 2 weeks for just under a month. So gonna be there for christmas and new years ;-)

Question is, does anyone know of any good golf courses around the pattaya area as i'd love to play a game when im there. Not a hard course, just one where i can sneek a few beers in and slap a few balls around till ive had my fill.

Any replys welcome,

Keep it creammy

Keep it creammy !!!

I'll play a round with you Jayboat! There's about 20 quality golf courses within 20-30 min drive of Patts. And you get your own girl caddie!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

There are many exceptional golf courses with 45 minutes of Pattaya. If you want to play and minimise the need to organise anything other than yourself, you should consider playing through one of the many societies playing out of numerous Pattaya bars.

My usual port of call is:

http://www.pattayagolfsociety.org/

but equally there are many other alternatives and a google search on 'Pattaya golf' will give you a lot of information.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Brillant,

As said above, i've little time to wait before leaving. I'll need to add you as a friend and im sure i'll have internet access when i arrive.

Keep it creammy

Keep it creammy !!!

Yes there are some great courses around Pattaya and at all kinds of prices.Depending on the time in the week and season changes etc.

Suggest if you want more info you contact

Fergus Brennan at the TRGG in Pattaya or visit there websitehttp://www.trgg.biz

He can update you on course costs the ideal ones to play to suit your ability etc.

Good Luck enjoy your visit

• 4 weeks later...

For my money Siam Plantation and Siam "old course" are two of the best in Pattaya. Lam Chabang, (sp?) is also right up there. They play the LPGA at the first two courses listed so that should give you some insight in the courses. Would be interested to hear where you played and what you thought. Good Luck!

...................... just one where i can sneek a few beers in and slap a few balls around till ive had my fill.

I hear there's a good 18 holer at Ban Chang, only I think the second 9 holes must be a bit overgrown as everyone seems to be in the bars by lunchtime getting their balls slapped around. :)

:001_Thank_You5: YEA go see that fergus chapie he loves his golf.I got my own caddie

cheers chris :GoldenSmile1::Chokdee:

my golf cart.jpg

Wriggley Tin 1

:GoldenSmile1: YEA go see that fergus chapie he loves his golf.I got my own caddie

cheers chris :Thanks3::Chokdee:

Whats the par for that hole?

:GoldenSmile1: YEA go see that fergus chapie he loves his golf.I got my own caddie

cheers chris :D:Chokdee:

What was the other chap in the picture doing - phoning a friend?

• 1 month later...

What was the other chap in the picture doing - phoning a friend?

His wife....."Yes love i've got just a bit more paperwork to do here in the office and i will be home as soon as i can, yes dear i love you too"

• 10 months later...

For my money Siam Plantation and Siam "old course" are two of the best in Pattaya. Lam Chabang, (sp?) is also right up there. They play the LPGA at the first two courses listed so that should give you some insight in the courses. Would be interested to hear where you played and what you thought. Good Luck!

Siam CC, both courses are great. Laem Chabang is also good but not maintained as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Siam CC, both courses are great. Laem Chabang is also good but not maintained as well.

I asked for it at "The Golf Club", Soi LK Metro, closed to Devil's Den.

I decided to practise at Fairways, Sukhumvit Road (http://http://pattayagolfresort.com/site/) because I didn't want to drive too mach, but at Golf Club they can arrange the best solution for you in the whole Pattaya area.