IGNORED

Xmas day in Patts - what to do?..

zone84

I booked up Xmas in LOS because every year since i've been born has been spent at my parents with family etc, but this year fancied a change and wanted to be somewhere hot and do something different. so imagined a coconut by the beach on xmas day with no hassle care free etc. but out of curiosity what is actually going on in patts at this time? in my hotel i had to pay a compulsory fee for xmas dinner lunch but depending on the kind of clientele at the hotel i probably wont bother with that - imagine sitting there having xmas dinner by yourself haha, kinda lame (the hotel is Tim boutique btw). id rather grab some som tam on the beach with my coconut and beer and watch the TG's strolling around.

so whats the score re xmas day in patts, i've not had much luck on the search engines hence why i'm posting here. i'm 25 btw and will be traveling alone (not my first time to LOS, but first time to patts).

I booked up Xmas in LOS because every year since i've been born has been spent at my parents with family etc, but this year fancied a change and wanted to be somewhere hot and do something different. so imagined a coconut by the beach on xmas day with no hassle care free etc. but out of curiosity what is actually going on in patts at this time? in my hotel i had to pay a compulsory fee for xmas dinner lunch but depending on the kind of clientele at the hotel i probably wont bother with that - imagine sitting there having xmas dinner by yourself haha, kinda lame (the hotel is Tim boutique btw). id rather grab some som tam on the beach with my coconut and beer and watch the TG's strolling around.

so whats the score re xmas day in patts, i've not had much luck on the search engines hence why i'm posting here. i'm 25 btw and will be traveling alone (not my first time to LOS, but first time to patts).

There is no such thing as christmas day in patts, its a normal work day..........so one does what one normally does in patts, Drink, be happy and fuck

There is no such thing as christmas day in patts, its a normal work day..........so one does what one normally does in patts, Drink, be happy and fuck

haha well thats good to know. case closed!

Xmas Day, get yourself down to the Corner Bar in Soi 6 @ 3pm!

My link

Edited by eanto

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

yeh spent last xmas in pattaya and to be honest the day could pass by and you wouldnt even know it!...other than a few girls with xmas hats on! just do what sounds good on the day! your idea of spending it on the beach is good enough for me! ill be there this xmas aswel! ill be the pissed one in happy a gogo xmas eve! have a good trip! :Pervert1:

as my trip draws closer i'll hopefully be making some contacts here a bit! but sounds good thus far!

thanks for the link eanto!

:Good_Post:

Soi 6

:Beer1::Beer8::BJ3::03::23:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...