IGNORED

Metro Apartments

kuranda_bagman

Check the OP and the pictures :P

As stated on the website, all rooms have safes and there is WIFI throughout. :)

Hi Dennis,

Hows it going.

I will be over in a couple of weeks time, got accommadation as a friend has booked for me.

Not staying far from you so I will be sure to pop in for a beer and a yarn

Cheers Mick

• 3 months later...

Cant recommend enough!

Spent two weeks in september there, and everything was brilliant. Staff was helpful and friendly, everything was clean and tidy, you have a selection of dvd's to pick when cuddling with your BG's and everything at a bargain. Will stay there for sure next time I'm in Pattaya. Thanks for everything Dennis and girls.

mrice

Thanks for the comments mrice. We are always happy to see returning guests. :rolleyes::GoldenSmile1:

Cant recommend enough!

Spent two weeks in september there, and everything was brilliant. Staff was helpful and friendly, everything was clean and tidy, you have a selection of dvd's to pick when cuddling with your BG's and everything at a bargain. Will stay there for sure next time I'm in Pattaya. Thanks for everything Dennis and girls.

mrice

• 1 month later...

As the topic starter - kuranda bagman - just to let you know that several of your pals are now here and regret your delayed arrival! :GoldenSmile1::Drunk_Party:

Edited by Dennis M

As the topic starter - kuranda bagman - just to let you know that several of your pals are now here and regret your delayed arrival! :Drunk_Party::Drunk_Party:

Thanks for reminding me that I’m still stuck here in Australia Dennis :Cry3:

I sincerely hope you, Somkit, your family and all your staff had a great Christmas and my friends have been behaving themselves :Beer8:

Wishing you a happy New Year and looking forward to seeing you in 2009 :Cross_Fingers: .