IGNORED

Place to spend XMAS Lunch in Pattaya

So I arrive on 24th and am leaving on 26th for Canbodia and am lookinmg for suggestions where to spend a great xmas lunch, naturally I don't want to spend a massive fortune but am looking for a good place for myself and my Thai wife to have a great lunch, So it is up to you guys to make the suggestions ?

18 coins

i agree allan puts up a great fest..i stayed there last year, was meant to eat the dinner but ended up spending the whole day on Soi 6...

ah well...same same this year :Surrender1::10: :10:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I think there a bunch of others on this forum meeting up on xmas day for lunch and a few drinks. I arrive on the 9th and staying to the 5th jan so gonna be there at xmas as well. If i find the post again, i'll edit this one and add a link.

Keep it creammy

Keep it creammy !!!

Just to let you know 18 coins is full for xmas dinner

allan must be doing well so..

top notch food when i stayed there :Good_Post:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

SEASIDE 1-2 always have a simple but tasty Christmas Dinner for those who can't eat massive dinners and the price is at a sensible price around 180-200 baht for a Turkey dinner.If you want starters and sweet you will have to pay a little more.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the heading was asking about Lunch .

?? These are places for lunch, Christmas food is called Christmas dinner here in the UK (eaten lunch time)

I had my christmaslunch in the roof top terrace of Royal Garden overlooking the bay.

With the food court inside you got yourself a wide selection of food and drinks!

I would definitly recommend it for a laid back luncheon in the sun :GoldenSmile1:

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63