IGNORED

any tips on thing's to avoid..

slutmaster

Are you more likely to get the runs from food or the water over there.

Take your pick. I only drink bottled water. As my guess is that tap water might give you the trots. The food brings spicy to a whole new level. Even if you order it not spicy it still will light you up. :Thanks3: the morning trip to the loo is a near death experience sometimes :68::68::68::CumOnFace:

Do not drink the water and watch when showering as well. a train of though reckons it could be one of the causes of red eye a particularly nasty eye infection.

avoid the spicy foods if your not used to it but if you eat where thais eat you should be ok.

everyones stomachs are different slutmaster. Alot of the time its not food poising as such but just sometimes our stomachs arent used to all the added different ingredients.... these can sometimes upset things. drink only bottled water, i do clean my teeth wih tap water, never seem to have a problem! pick the busy food stalls to eat at, bbqs on the side of the road i never seem to have a problem with. just use your common sense. if you do get ill dont let it put you off trying to new stuff again! I always get the "2 steps" out there at some point! (got to be 2 steps away from a toilet at any time) but never pinpoint if its all the booze, the food or water....or something else.... :CumOnFace:

Its the water slutmaster.

Always drink ONLY bottled water. I won't even get ice in my drinks. Uncooked foods can also be dangerous because they are often rinsed with the skank water. I NEVER eat at a salad bar in LOS. Stick to food that is fully cooked. The last thing you want while in patts is a nasty bout of the flaming pukes and shits. Also, be very careful not to swallow any water when you take a shower. I make sure I brush my teeth with bottled water also. If you do not drink any tap water you probably will not get a food-borne illness. Pussy, ass, Soi Six deep kissing are all another story. For that I get Zithromax.

:GoldenSmile1:

Cheers

Been here 5 years only had the poops once, I clean my teeth with tap water but dont drink it, not advisable and watch out for unclean food carts, plenty of fruit available cheap all year round and wash your hands as normal.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I brushed my teeth with tap water, but did not drink it. Ate tons of spicy food, ate BBQ from the street carts, mango & sticky rice every day, but no green salads, and I was fine.

At least I was fine until a couple days after I came home and my friend took me out for my first cheeseburger after my trip, I thought I was gonna die the next day :( Somehow 2 weeks of only Thai food has killed my ability to eat dairy LOL

I never order fried food from food carts, oil is recycled because margins are small.

Don't buy ice cream bars from a food vendor.

Retired

Is Zithromax available OTC at pharmacies there in Pattaya?

Its the water slutmaster.

Always drink ONLY bottled water. I won't even get ice in my drinks. Uncooked foods can also be dangerous because they are often rinsed with the skank water. I NEVER eat at a salad bar in LOS. Stick to food that is fully cooked. The last thing you want while in patts is a nasty bout of the flaming pukes and shits. Also, be very careful not to swallow any water when you take a shower. I make sure I brush my teeth with bottled water also. If you do not drink any tap water you probably will not get a food-borne illness. Pussy, ass, soi six deep kissing are all another story. For that I get Zithromax.

:)

Cheers

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck" - Kenny Powers

• 2 weeks later...

my Doc gives me Doxylin 100 to take while i'm in Thailand its for malaria so that its near impossible to get a bug....

Also a typhoid shot....

As for things that can make you sick, i suggest staying away from fat falang chicks

Edited by murtle71

Water, skanks....in that order.

I stick to bottled water, and eat hot food always. I've not had any probs..simple but effective.

Good luck !