IGNORED

Visa Problem! Help Needed!

Bobby23

Greetings to all BM's.

Greetings BM's

I am Russian nationality and want to come to Thailand for 6 months.The problem is,my passport expires on 29 of July 2010.I have applied for a new one already with Russian embassy,so the passport will be ready around 15th of February 2010(so I will fly from Thailand in Feb to get it,and then can apply for a proper one).

I went to Thai embassy,and they refused to give me non-immigrant visa,saying that in order to get such a visa my passport should be valid for a period of 6th month after my departure from Thailand,so if I want to stay until July 2010,it must be valid until January 2011.Therefore I would like to clarify,if I can still do visa runs to Malaysia(to get a 60 day visa) or travel by air to neighboring countries to get a 30 day visa on arrival?

What documents do I need to present at the airport each time I enter the country ?

Thank you in advance.

VK

Edit/Delete Message