Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Reasons NOT to miss Patts...

iamadream

Many have made topics about being depressed and missing pattaya, so I am making a list of reasons NOT to miss thailand. This helps me keep things in perspective when I am missing those sexy bar girls :NoNo3:

Reasons not to miss Thailand:

1. The Pollution - air quality was terrible

2. the weather - i felt like my skin was burning

3. getting fooled by a tranny aka ladyboy

4. traffic!!!

5. everyone asking me for money, or ripping me off

6. the stares I'd get from local thais

feel free to add!

Edited by iamadream

Try living in London.

1 I think the air quality in Pattaya is OK.

2 It's pissed down in London every day for last week, I'd sooner be in Pattaya, it's easy to find a bit of shade. Although the constant heat is rather overbearing.

3 I've only been fooled by a ladyboy once and you laugh about it afterwards as it's a typical funny Thai experience.

4 London's traffic is often grid locked. If you are in a hurry to get somewhere a motor bike taxi can get you anywhere in Pattaya in literally a few minutes. The traffic in Pattaya is only really busy on Friday and Saturday evenings. Bear in mind it is a city.

5 The UK is often referred to as 'Rip off Britain'. They don't ask for money here they just overcharge us for everything. Leave your car to pop into a shop and it's a 3000 baht fine. Overfill your rubbish bin and it's a 3,500 baht fine etc, etc.

6 I don't think the Thais stare at us in Pattaya, they do if you go out into the sticks.

The more time you spend in Pattaya the more you learn to sideline the negative aspects and appreciate the positive ones. The ladyboy question should be overcome with the aid of decent spectacles. Experience will teach you how to avoid rip offs. You have to get used to saying 'No thank you' or 'Mai ow krap'. I've tried to think of something to add to the list but I've drawn a blank.

Many have made topics about being depressed and missing pattaya, so I am making a list of reasons NOT to miss thailand. This helps me keep things in perspective when I am missing those sexy bar girls :rolleyes:

Reasons not to miss Thailand:

1. The Pollution - air quality was terrible

2. the weather - i felt like my skin was burning

3. getting fooled by a tranny aka ladyboy

4. traffic!!!

5. everyone asking me for money, or ripping me off

6. the stares I'd get from local thais

feel free to add!

Can't agree with your reasons but understand your motivation:

1) Air in belgium is always flirting with maximumlimit of small dust particals and high ozonconcentration so NO!

2) from october until april every day again only rain, drizzle, snow, thunderstorms, clouds, a lot of wind, no sun and fucking cold, so NO!

3) better to be fooled by a LB as every day being fooled by Belgian poiticians and taxreceivers, so no!

4)with shitty public transport and every day 1.5 hours of trafficjam for me driving to work, so no for me again!

5)asking money = bills, shopping, wife, car, reparements, house + ripping me off = taxes, politicians, my boss who doesn't pay me enough

6)these stares are because whe are all very handsome men, no???????

The point is that our lifes in farangland STINKS and when living in this shithole we try to remember paradise a little less perfect so our daily life looks a little better! :Jump_Drool: Slave at work isn't better for me as king in Pattaya!

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

^Well said the mosch!

Blokes can choose to focus on the negatives but, compared to working life in the west, why wouldn't you want to be in Pattaya, with all its downsides.

As for getting burnt, you better not go to New Zealand in summer then!.

I take about ten mins to get sunburn in NZ while Thailand It takes nearly two hours for the same level of redness.

Sure it's hotter and there is more sunlight but there is far less UV because Thailand doesn't have a whopping great ozone hole above it.

i can understand what you are saying. and you are trying to dampen the blow of not being in pattaya but sorry to say mate i totally disagree with your reasons.

being in freezing cold england especially in winter is torture. sky high prices for cigarettes, petrol and houses. speed traps and coppers on every road trying to rip you off some more. and the depressing weather, dark nights.... do i miss patts. by fuck i do. and there is nothing i can think of that will make me feel any better while i am living in this dump they call england. oh and did i mention the lager louts in every city centre wanting to put a bottle in your face just because they are a bit tipsy. that i have never seen in patts