Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Multi O visa

Rightkickinthebollocks

I am coming out soon on a two week trip however I will have to return to UK for a week or so to sort some stuff out, when I return is that one of my 4 stamps used ?

Or is it 14 days out of the first 90 ?

Hope it makes sense ,

:)

I am coming out soon on a two week trip however I will have to return to UK for a week or so to sort some stuff out, when I return is that one of my 4 stamps used ?

A multi-entry can be used as many times as you wish within its period of validity. You'll get a new 90 day stamp each time you enter Thailand, regardless of the length of your previous stay.

What Type-O visa have you actually got?

If it is a Non-Immigrant Visa, it depends on whether you have a SINGLE entry (fee £45) or MULTIPLE (fee £100) visa. Single entry Non-Immigrant Visa is valid for 3 months from date of issue and allows a single stay of 90 days max from date of entry. Multiple entry Non-Immigrant Visa is valid for 12 months from date of issue and allows any number of stays each of 90 days max from date of entry.

Thus, if you have the latter, it does not matter how many times you enter or leave Thailand during the timespan of the visa as there is no limitation. If you have the former, you would require a new visa after you return to the UK.

However, if you only have a standard tourist visa, you will be required to operate under the terms of that visa. For Tourist Visas you state 1, 2 or 3 (max) entries (fee for each entry is £28). A single entry Tourist Visa is valid for 3 months from date of issue and allows a single stay of 60 days max from date of entry. A double or triple entry Tourist Visa is valid for 6 months from date of issue and allows 2 or 3 stays each of 60 days max from date of entry. A trip back to England would count as the termination of an entry, so you would use up another entry on going back to Thailand.

If you want to double-check, ring the Hull Consulate on 01482 581668.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

What Type-O visa have you actually got?

If it is a Non-Immigrant Visa, it depends on whether you have a SINGLE entry (fee £45) or MULTIPLE (fee £100) visa. Single entry Non-Immigrant Visa is valid for 3 months from date of issue and allows a single stay of 90 days max from date of entry. Multiple entry Non-Immigrant Visa is valid for 12 months from date of issue and allows any number of stays each of 90 days max from date of entry.

Thus, if you have the latter, it does not matter how many times you enter or leave Thailand during the timespan of the visa as there is no limitation. If you have the former, you would require a new visa after you return to the UK.

However, if you only have a standard tourist visa, you will be required to operate under the terms of that visa. For Tourist Visas you state 1, 2 or 3 (max) entries (fee for each entry is £28). A single entry Tourist Visa is valid for 3 months from date of issue and allows a single stay of 60 days max from date of entry. A double or triple entry Tourist Visa is valid for 6 months from date of issue and allows 2 or 3 stays each of 60 days max from date of entry. A trip back to England would count as the termination of an entry, so you would use up another entry on going back to Thailand.

If you want to double-check, ring the Hull Consulate on 01482 581668.

Thanks for both of the responses, so I get 15 months and can come and go as many times as I want.

Cheers guys, what a nice place this is. :Rules1: