IGNORED

February Vacation

landmann

Hi, I am new to this forum - which is the definitely the best source for a "special" Pattaya vacation on the internet !!

After reading during the past days for hours I noticed that it may be always nice to know someone locally for the first tour around.

I am a German and I am going to Pattaya during the entire month of February 2010. A few questions and I do hope someone can help me:

(1) Anyone traveling as well during February ?

(2) If so, has someone time to meet with me to show me around in exchange for a great dinner invitation ?

(3) I am in the 40s, presentable ....

Another question: I am bit undecided with regards to accommodation. So far I checked most recommendations within this forum but still

have some questions:

(1) The nicest hotels with plenty of (suite) space seems to be the Amari Suites and Dusit D2. Any other recommendation ?

I am looking for a deluxe contemporary - design - and/or Boutique hotel with great large suites.

(2) I also consider to rent a large deluxe condo. Has anyone a recommendation for me please ...

Last question:

I want to spend a few days on a nice tropical beach. Could someone recommend anything without involving flights ....

Thanks for your help

Edited by landmann

There is already a February roll call post going with a bunch of BMs who will be there in Feb. I haven't posted there as my plans are not 100% YET.

Th only other thing to be aware of is that Macha Bucha is on the 28th Feb and bars and gogos will probably be closed, and alcohol will not be served. I also understand a lot of girls might head out to be with family that weekend as well.

I could not tell you about big hotels as I am a guesthouse kind of guy. :P

I'll be in town in february and will be happy to give you the grand tour!

Regarding the accomodation I'd suggest you have a look at http://www.dancewatchers.com/ for some good condos, preferably View Talay 6 to stay in the middle of the action.

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63