IGNORED

UK based

Rightkickinthebollocks

Guys I have only had 30 day visas, next year I will get the chance to stay for a long while if it works out I may stay, I am over 50.

Appreciate its Hull , but can someone summarise how I get the O visa, then convert I have read the site but its a tad confusing, I am led to believe If I get an O visa I can get a retirement when in Los.

I have also been told someone called Barry ? holds a surgery in Jomtien, can one of you guys give me the sketch.

Cheers :001_Thank_You5:

for the non immigrant "O"

its easy just fill out the application form,go to hull pay and you get your 1 year.

as for the rest i have no idea.

You just download the visa pack from the site at Hull, and fill in the relevent parts.

There is a bit of extra fannying about to do though............like police report and medical clearence too

BTW, there is no such thing as a "retirement visa" as such. Its just a Non Immigrant O-A visa based on retirement. Nit picking, i know, but ...TIT

I know quite a few people that bypass the police and medical reports by getting a tourist visa, and converting it IN THAILAND to a Non Immigration O.

Barry is the guy that used to be based in a soi somewhere in the town, but was probably moved to the Immigration at Jomtien. As far as i know he is either an embassey employee, or retired and helping out. I belive there are a few of them in the Immigration building.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

You just download the visa pack from the site at Hull, and fill in the relevent parts.

There is a bit of extra fannying about to do though............like police report and medical clearence too

BTW, there is no such thing as a "retirement visa" as such. Its just a Non Immigrant O-A visa based on retirement. Nit picking, i know, but ...TIT

I know quite a few people that bypass the police and medical reports by getting a tourist visa, and converting it IN THAILAND to a Non Immigration O.

Barry is the guy that used to be based in a soi somewhere in the town, but was probably moved to the Immigration at Jomtien. As far as i know he is either an embassey employee, or retired and helping out. I belive there are a few of them in the Immigration building.

Hedonist

hi yea his name Barry Kenyon like that he is the British consulate rep in patts

cheers Chris

:001_Thank_You5:

Wriggley Tin 1