IGNORED

Net Flights

daveboro

I have been umming and arring.... about booking to go to Pattaya..... In the end I desided that I was going to go in the new year.... But as it was Sunday and I was a little bord..... I started to search the net for cheap flights.... and I am lost for word with this deal...

Net flights

Eithad £369 (all in cost including all taxs)

flighing Heathrow to Pattaya (dirrect)

3 December till the 21st December

I am very temted..... what do people think of Eithad?

Edited by daveboro

very good airline,good food good entertainment,friendly staff best i ever traveled with.

One of the best in my book.

I would put them up there with Singapore airlines or even japan airline.

Go for it.

Etihad flights from the UK. stop in Abu dhabi. Etihad home base , non-stop flights from LHR to bkk are with Thai. 2 a day , Eva everynight but not on a Monday.

BA and Qantas 1 flight each every night off the week....

I would class etihad the best non-stop airline and that's a very good price , cheers...

I have been umming and arring.... about booking to go to Pattaya..... In the end I desided that I was going to go in the new year.... But as it was Sunday and I was a little bord..... I started to search the net for cheap flights.... and I am lost for word with this deal...

Net flights

Eithad £369 (all in cost including all taxs)

flighing Heathrow to Pattaya (dirrect)

3 December till the 21st December

I am very temted..... what do people think of Eithad?

I have never flown with them, though have only heard very good reports.

The price is very good, however returning home for Xmas wont be much fun :(

I have flown with Etihad 3 times first time from Sydney to Dublin via Abu Dhabi,second from Dublin to Bangkok via Abu Dhabi and Bangkok to Dublin,and i have to say they are by far the best airline i have ever flown with,great entertainment and friendly staff,i wish i was flying with them next month but the prices from Dublin to Bangkok is a bit pricey in December,the price you got is very cheap i would snap it up in a heartbeat..