IGNORED

Yamaha Spark 2007 Motard 165cc

MioBikerBoyz

Selling 2nd hand, all black custom Yamaha Spark original 135 but now bored up to 165cc. 2007 model, good condition, nice shiny bike, a real eye catcher. Good for track and just riding around town to impress. Complete with a travel bar for backpacks and camping gear. Big 120/70-17 front tyre and a huge 120/80-17 setup in the back. Ride height raised from stock version. Super soft custom touring seat. Gel ProTaper grips. Custom big bike rear signals. No papers or anything so its a good idea to be used either for track or for just crusing around your village. Located on Bang Na near Central Mall. 15,000 THB but negotiable. Please do not reply to this post, calling would be more convenient, thanks everyone. 083-7579377 Tony.

IMG0172A.jpg

IMG0173A.jpg

IMG0174A.jpg

Burn rubber not your soul.

Selling 2nd hand, all black custom Yamaha Spark original 135 but now bored up to 165cc. 2007 model, good condition, nice shiny bike, a real eye catcher. Good for track and just riding around town to impress. Complete with a travel bar for backpacks and camping gear. Big 120/70-17 front tyre and a huge 120/80-17 setup in the back. Ride height raised from stock version. Super soft custom touring seat. Gel ProTaper grips. Custom big bike rear signals. No papers or anything so its a good idea to be used either for track or for just crusing around your village. Located on Bang Na near Central Mall. 15,000 THB but negotiable. Please do not reply to this post, calling would be more convenient, thanks everyone. 083-7579377 Tony.

You have proof of ownership and it's not a stolen bike?

You have proof of ownership and it's not a stolen bike?

Yes I do. Its in my girlfriend's name and the book is somewhere at her place back in Chonburi so if you want to see some details, I will have to check with her for the papers.

Lamok, yes I can get it there because I live in Sattahip, but mostly commute by bus back and forth or on my 600.

Cheers guys

oops, I made a mistake, my number is 083-7579477! Sorry guys.

Cheers

Tony

Also got the original aftermarket yamaha racing rearset for this model but no pillion pegs setup as the stock setup doesn't go with the aftermarket rearset. Can throw that piece of performance in for an additional 1000 baht.

Cheers.

Tony

083-7579477

If it was legal i would definitely buy from you, shame really, im not out to thailand until Feb; if you havent sold it buy then, might be tempted as you said to just use it to nip around the village, etc; im situated in hua yai, not far from nong nooch, do you know it?

i know the bike and its worth 15k for sure.

btw tony hows it going in bkk?

il be there soon

Hey Sponge, things could be better mate. Hows things with you? Hopefully work will pick up after new years, its been slow.

Hey Bladefire I wanna get it sold asap and theres been a bunch of enquiries already in Bkk, might get sold within this week hopefully.

Cheers

Also got the original aftermarket yamaha racing rearset for this model but no pillion pegs setup as the stock setup doesn't go with the aftermarket rearset. Can throw that piece of performance in for an additional 1000 baht.

Cheers.

Tony

083-7579477

Racing rearset?????????????

People actually race something like that? Don't get me wrong. It is a nice motorbike, but to race it?????????

Allen

People actually race something like that? Don't get me wrong. It is a nice motorbike, but to race it?????????

Allen

As the bike is sold then forgive the hijack.

Thais are racing crazy. Go to some of the serious Enduro meetings and you will see the European Pro's on their super KTMs etc and there will be 20-30 Thais on souped up Scooters.

Same at the drag meetings they arrange.

At the end of the day they love the sports and race what they can afford. I think its great to see these kids on these bikes racing in controlled environments instead of on the streets. At a recent Enduro event I went to 20% of the Euro Pros were beaten by Thai kids on souped up Scooters. Mind you thats coz a lot of the beaten pros failed to fnish for one reason or another but several were genuinely beaten :GoldenSmile1:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Allen

LOL, you've never seen the scooter racing on TV? There are one make/model classes for virtually every scooter on the market.

• 2 weeks later...

seen them kids on their spiced up bikes, its crazy and dangerous but as long as they do it in controlled environments then its all safe and play.

I used to stunt ride a few months ago until I couldn't handle the pain of broken bones and bruises anymore (plus its time to grow up!!) so now I'm bikeless... :(

Although I am hoping on doing the fine business of BIG BIKE rentals in Bangasaray soon once I get the bikes and paperwork sorted out. What do you guys say? 1200 baht a day for a sexy back 2008 CBR 600RR racing machine for the day? :Chokdee:

seen them kids on their spiced up bikes, its crazy and dangerous but as long as they do it in controlled environments then its all safe and play.

I used to stunt ride a few months ago until I couldn't handle the pain of broken bones and bruises anymore (plus its time to grow up!!) so now I'm bikeless... :(

Although I am hoping on doing the fine business of BIG BIKE rentals in Bangasaray soon once I get the bikes and paperwork sorted out. What do you guys say? 1200 baht a day for a sexy back 2008 CBR 600RR racing machine for the day? :Chokdee:

Suggest some ER6Ns, the race replicas are not really suitable for Thai roads.

Although I am hoping on doing the fine business of BIG BIKE rentals in Bangasaray soon once I get the bikes and paperwork sorted out. What do you guys say? 1200 baht a day for a sexy back 2008 CBR 600RR racing machine for the day? :Circle_Sharks:

I was quoted 1000 baht for one day with a 600 on Beach Road in August 09.

Allen

LOL, you've never seen the scooter racing on TV? There are one make/model classes for virtually every scooter on the market.

Nope. Those aren't raced in the US. (At least I've never seen them raced.)

Besides, my idea of a 'scooter' is the 07 Hayabusa that I have.

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

tsk tsk...looks like Lamok is not keeping his word to me...where the fuck is my money mate??

Selling 2nd hand, all black custom Yamaha Spark original 135 but now bored up to 165cc...................

Hi Tony,

Remember me? We never quite met, but I have the Yam X1R 135 (same engine as Spark) and live out at Jomyien/Huay Yai.

The thing about this that caught my eye is the bore out to 165cc.

I'm still getting outdragged by Sonics and other souped up scoots, so 165 sounds like a good way to go.

What would it cost and where and how long would it take. I read somewhere about another way to go is if you can get the head from the R15 that's out in Malaysia - takes you straight to 150 as a bolt on?

Also I'd still like to get the height raised if I could find the crosse shop at Bang Seray you spoke of.

BTW. I did bring that Yoshimura zorst back from UK. I'm no nearer doing anything with it, so I'll probably advertise it soon, unless you know anyone who might be interested. I was thinking of getting it cut down to make a stubby for my bike but......

Edited by The Artful Codger

hows things going? I just switched the original DIASIL Yamaha bore and cylinder with a CBR 150 bore and cylinder. Effects not the same, high zip, good power and depending on your sprocket setup you can find the top end your looking for. That kit from Malaysia for that Yamaha 150 sounds good but I dont know anything about getting it across the border here into Thailand. But the engine's life span with be less with the kit I used but its purpose was not for racing but for stunt riding as I used to do that but not anymore after many visits to the hospital.

Looking to buy a used CBR 150 now...wondering if there are anybody out there who has one registered with the book and what not and who might be willing to accept monthly payments as I dont make that much money here in Pattaya.

Cheers

Parden my last post to you Lamok, just waiting too long thats all and stressed. Thanks for sorting all the payments out Lamok. cleared now. All we need to do is just get the book's name transferred from THE SHOWROOM to your gf's name. So if ur not mucking about today, hurry up and sort it out coz I dont have the luxury of time.

Cheers