IGNORED

Skytrain line to Suvarnabhumi A/P....

hasputin

Is it already in use, this skytrain line from central BKK to Suvarnabhumi Airport?

They're completing testing/training at the moment. A "taster" ran a couple of weeks back but, as far as I can recall, scheduled services were earmarked for Dec 5.

They're completing testing/training at the moment. A "taster" ran a couple of weeks back but, as far as I can recall, scheduled services were earmarked for Dec 5.

Which, probably not coincidently, is the kings birthday.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I really don't see the point in taking it though.

You have to change to the BTS and then possibly a taxi to get to your hotel.

For another B100-150, I'd rather get a cab from the airport and avoid the hassle.

I really don't see the point in taking it though.

You have to change to the BTS and then possibly a taxi to get to your hotel.

For another B100-150, I'd rather get a cab from the airport and avoid the hassle.

It really depends on where you're staying. I believe that if you're staying somewhere around Nana plaza or Soi Cowboy, it goes through there. Don't know for sure though but the maps appear like it does.

I'm thinking of taking a bus from Pattaya to the BKK Airport and then boarding the BTS to go to Soi Cowboy. Much less expensive than taking a taxi.

Allen

I'm thinking of taking a bus from Pattaya to the BKK Airport and then boarding the BTS to go to Soi Cowboy. Much less expensive than taking a taxi.

Allen

Or you can take the bus from Pattaya to Egamai station (not sure of spelling)this is beside the BTS onward to nana or sio cowboy a couple of stop away

Allen

Or you can take the bus from Pattaya to Egamai station (not sure of spelling)this is beside the BTS onward to nana or sio cowboy a couple of stop away

Do you happen to know what bus service takes you there? How is the traffic getting there?

I just sort of figured that catching it at the BKK airport would avoid most chances of the bus getting stuck in traffic. But then again, I don't really know where the stop is that you are referring to. I guess all the more reason for me to go to the BTS sometime to explore and see where it gets me to. (that is once is running the full length)

Allen

I heard that it won't be up and running 100% until mid 2010. Search around there was a thread about this not to long ago.

Edited by JonnyLongStroke

The best way to get to BKK is get the bus from Pattaya to Ekamai. It's only 113 baht and it drops you right by the skytrain only 1-2 stops from nana or Soi Cowboy. Why go via Suvarnabhumi ?